Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One random thought I just had is how at least one of our games against Hull during a season hardly ever ends without incident:

St James' Park (2008/2009): First real protest against Ashley after Keegan walked; lots of empty seats in the stadium and quite the toxic atmosphere.

KC Stadium (2013/2014): The Pardew headbutt.

Now onto...St James' Park (2014/2015): A potentially (actually, let's say guaranteed, especially after what happened at Southampton) venomous atmosphere with a lot of anti-Pardew sentiment. Perhaps we'll see a repeat of the Cardiff game last season when the cunt cowered away in his seat in the dugout (but was still actively booed by virtually everyone in the stadium whenever he stood up). The stage has been set.

Sorry guys, but I'm going full lumpenproletariat for this one. Pardew will be gone soon whatever happens in this game, so I'd rather have the points. We're going to be in a relegation scrap and you only get to play Hull at home once. Lets play them with a strong support from the stands.

What if hbarecall is right though? Having HBA back AND Pardew gone, can you imagine that?

What happened with the Cardiff game won't be anything like the atmosphere on Saturday. In that game, it was more focussed on the organised walkout plus, we won the match and at the final whistle, there were more empty seats than fans.

This time around though, the atmosphere will be toxic, from outside the ground, to the warm up, right until the c*** comes out the tunnel. Carver should be getting hell too! This time, more in SJP want him out. This time, Pardew will have to hear it for more than 60 or 69 minutes and hopefully more than the 90.

Just hope none of our fans do something daft or classless. We don't want the media to turn their attention to one act of sillyness by one or two fans. The chants and protest would be enough.

Pardew sympathisers- please stay home and listen to the radio.

Really hoping for the toxic atmosphere (cant believe im hoping for that) which engulfed sjp last year for the cardiff game.

If there was ever a time fans need to rally together nows the time, I want to support the team but atm thats not possible because of my overiding disbelief in pardews ability and because even the players seem  to not give a fuck now.

The end of pardews reign feels closer than ever now and if that means heckling and making his life hell at the detriment of the team then so be it, Short term loss for long term gains.

I imagine all opposition managers will do the same as Koeman when he said they knew we lacked confidence and if they went at us from the start and got a goal, we would crumble.  And they will all know as we do that we rarely come back from going a goal down.

Probably an irrelevant conversation topic given then judgement day that is probably approaching in this Hull game but I'd like to see us give the 442 diamond formation a try - or whatever variation Liverpool are using of it. We don't have any proper wingers in the side, no one can seem to cross a ball and we're getting absolutely nothing into the forwards at present. Cabella was apparently at his best playing the number 10 in France and Riviere doesn't look like he's going to get any better as a lone front man. I'm aware all of this is pointless given the manager we have but given the players we have I'd like to see how it would turn out.

I imagine all opposition managers will do the same as Koeman when he said they knew we lacked confidence and if they went at us from the start and got a goal, we would crumble.  And they will all know as we do that we rarely come back from going a goal down.

Exactly, there is no softer touch in the Premier League at the moment.

Probably an irrelevant conversation topic given then judgement day that is probably approaching in this Hull game but I'd like to see us give the 442 diamond formation a try - or whatever variation Liverpool are using of it. We don't have any proper wingers in the side, no one can seem to cross a ball and we're getting absolutely nothing into the forwards at present. Cabella was apparently at his best playing the number 10 in France and Riviere doesn't look like he's going to get any better as a lone front man. I'm aware all of this is pointless given the manager we have but given the players we have I'd like to see how it would turn out.

Alreet Alan, we already know your problems.

Please Please Please. No Ashley out banners and songs. The whole anti movement should be focused on Pardew.

:thup:

Yeah, let's keep MA sweet until the deed is done, and then we can deal with him after, should he hire someone ridiculous.