Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If someone does go for him in this match I hope it's someone who can run and actually throw a punch. Can't be dealing with any more of these fat fucks who have difficulty with gravity.

Ronaldo nicked your log on?

If someone does go for him in this match I hope it's someone who can run and actually throw a punch. Can't be dealing with any more of these fat fucks who have difficulty with gravity.

:lol:

Wonder if Ben Arfa is asked not to travel with the squad/be in the ground? We all know he can't play but he's part of their squad and it wouldn't be unusual for ineligible players to sit in the stands/dugouts. :shifty:

Wouldn't surprise me if there's a clause in the deal stipulating that he doesn't travel or enter the ground.

Good one.

In all seriousness if someone does want to do that they should wear some football boots or golf spikes.

If someone does go for him in this match I hope it's someone who can run and actually throw a punch. Can't be dealing with any more of these fat f***s who have difficulty with gravity.

Good one.

In all seriousness if someone does want to do that they should wear some football boots or golf spikes.

Its never someone who's in decent shape or athletic either - some fat steward ends up catching the pitch runner every damn time :lol:

To need security guards surrounding you in order to allow you to physically do your job.

He's already got a steward that's supposed to watch out for him. He gets paid the same as the regular stewards and a free pie at half time  :lol:

Sorry guys, but I'm going full lumpenproletariat for this one. Pardew will be gone soon whatever happens in this game, so I'd rather have the points. We're going to be in a relegation scrap and you only get to play Hull at home once. Lets play them with a strong support from the stands.

Sorry guys, but I'm going full lumpenproletariat for this one. Pardew will be gone soon whatever happens in this game, so I'd rather have the points. We're going to be in a relegation scrap and you only get to play Hull at home once. Lets play them with a strong support from the stands.

Shooo, go away.

NO

Atmosphere has to be pure poison. He won't be able to carry on if he is given dogs abuse every game.

This. As I said on page 1 the fat man isn't going to sack him any time soon so we need to make Pardews mind up for him. SJP needs to be at it's intimidating best, and everything needs to be aimed at the fraud in the dugout (stick for Charver would be welcome too). We need to force his hand and make sure he can't face ever sitting in that dugout again.

For everyone who has NUFCs best interests at heart; It's your duty to get yourself along to the game on Saturday and make this c*nt sorry he ever accepted the managers job at our great club. He should be a crumbling wreck by 4.45 on Saturday tea time. We can make this happen.

Don't trust Hull.

We are beyond s*** though mate.

Although pardew has form with last minute winners :anguish:

Either way we are just delaying the inevitable.

We are but Hull like Palace are a team that is more than happy with a point away from home. They'll likely sit back rather than press high and go for the juggler like a lot of other teams would.

I think they'll go for it. Bruce isn't stupid, he knows an early goal creates mayhem and we're short on confidence. I think they'll start quick and put as much pressure on us as possible. Start at 100mph and force an error or 7 high up the park. It's what I would do.

If they get a couple of early goals Pardew may need some security as things will turn ugly.

I'm waiting for the back to basics comments throughout the week BTW.

Working on shape etc

We've conceded 7 in the last 2 games and the back 4 look incredibly fragile. The manager is under huge pressure and the crowd are like a bubbling pot, ready to boil over at any point. Can't imagine anything other than high tempo, full-court press stuff from Hull from the very first minute. Why would you possibly be cautious and give the under-pressure team time and space to build a bit of confidence and get a foothold in the game?

Looks like Bruce is aiming to crank up the pressure on Pardew by putting Ben Arfa in the dugout. Hopefully Colo will decide defending is too much like hard work again and stroll about nonchalantly to give them an early two goal lead again.

Don't trust Hull.

We are beyond s*** though mate.

Although pardew has form with last minute winners :anguish:

Either way we are just delaying the inevitable.

We are but Hull like Palace are a team that is more than happy with a point away from home. They'll likely sit back rather than press high and go for the juggler like a lot of other teams would.

I think they'll go for it. Bruce isn't stupid, he knows an early goal creates mayhem and we're short on confidence. I think they'll start quick and put as much pressure on us as possible. Start at 100mph and force an error or 7 high up the park. It's what I would do.

If they get a couple of early goals Pardew may need some security as things will turn ugly.

I'm waiting for the back to basics comments throughout the week BTW.

Working on shape etc

We've conceded 7 in the last 2 games and the back 4 look incredibly fragile. The manager is under huge pressure and the crowd are like a bubbling pot, ready to boil over at any point. Can't imagine anything other than high tempo, full-court press stuff from Hull from the very first minute. Why would you possibly be cautious and give the under-pressure team time and space to build a bit of confidence and get a foothold in the game?

Need to repeatedly tweet this to the Hull camp until kick-off. Have a go, and Newcastle will topple like dominos.

Am in Gallowgate - oddly enough managed to secure my former season ticket seat (the one I had been sat in since that stand went up).

Am absolutely depserate for an atmosphere like Cardiff but worse (better?!) be several degrees. I don't think it's fanciful that major public disorder could be on the cards if Hull spank us...

Such short term mentality for someone who can use a geet long word like that.

IMO it's give up 3 points this weekend, get more than 3 points between now and May.

I've been saying "he must be gone soon" for about 2 years. We need to force him out. Potentially has 1 game to save his job and you want to win it? You want him to save his job.