Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My youngun is ballboy for this game,might not bother given the hatred.

tell him to punch Pardew in the c*** on behalf of his father!

ha ha.Sounds like a plan.

Could set it up like oceans eleven.From the beginning to my boy right hooking Pardew in the pods.

Despite giving up my season ticket at the end of last season and vowing not to go back while Pardew and Ashley are here, my Dad has bought me a ticket for this game for my birthday.

Going to use the opportunity to give 90 mins of abuse to Pardew. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the coward chooses to sit in the stands for this one and lets Carver face some justified abuse. 

Wonder if Ben Arfa is asked not to travel with the squad/be in the ground? We all know he can't play but he's part of their squad and it wouldn't be unusual for ineligible players to sit in the stands/dugouts. :shifty:

Surely now he's essentially part if the Hull squad we can't force him not to go? Imagine the chants of Hatem Ben Arfa, might even witness the first ever Premiership Hari Kari from Pardew, to go with all his other beautiful firsts.

Bruce used to be a figure of fun on here, how we all laughed at his antics with Sunderland. Now he'll be returning as a Geordie hero to put the final nail in Pardew's coffin.

Bruce to be a cult figure here next week.

Imagine the crowd singing pro Steve Bruce songs, giving him a rapturous welcome and support throughout the game whilst booing our cunt of a manager? It's ridiculous yet entirely possible and every fibre of me wants it to happen.

My youngun is ballboy for this game,might not bother given the hatred.

tell him to punch Pardew in the c*** on behalf of his father!

ha ha.Sounds like a plan.

Give him a bit of paper saying your kid wants him to leave.

Despite giving up my season ticket at the end of last season and vowing not to go back while Pardew and Ashley are here, my Dad has bought me a ticket for this game for my birthday.

Had you done something to upset him? :(

I'm looking forward to releasing a tirade of hatred at Pardew and having a couple of pints with the lads. That's about it.