Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know this is really sly and I'm not particularly proud of it but I really hope one of our idiots run onto the field and assaults the fucker in the dugout. Or at least attempts to. To see a wall of stewards in place simply to stop the manager of the home team from being set upon by his own fans sends out the best message possible. To need security guards surrounding you in order to allow you to physically do your job. Imagine that...

I know this is really sly and I'm not particularly proud of it but I really hope one of our idiots run onto the field and assaults the fucker in the dugout. Or at least attempts to. To see a wall of stewards in place simply to stop the manager of the home team from being set upon by his own fans sends out the best message possible. To need security guards surrounding you in order to allow you to physically do your job. Imagine that...

Can you imagine the cheers if the chap were to land one on Pardew...

I know this is really sly and I'm not particularly proud of it but I really hope one of our idiots run onto the field and assaults the f***er in the dugout. Or at least attempts to. To see a wall of stewards in place simply to stop the manager of the home team from being set upon by his own fans sends out the best message possible. To need security guards surrounding you in order to allow you to physically do your job. Imagine that...

If he's still there on sat and we're losing........I can see someone running onto the pitch and throwing a season ticket at him at the very least

Would be sensational if SportsDirect adverts were ripped down too. All of those flimsy ones along the back of the East Stand, the ones that could be kicked through which are attached to the railings etc.

Would obviously be a very wrong thing to do though, wouldn't want anything to happen to the (flimsy) SportsDirect adverts. :thup:

Don't trust Hull.

Is this a declarative statement or advice? :lol:

Either way, I don't trust Hull to do the job either. Livermore, Ince and Huddlestone on their day have looked good, and their new signings promise more, but I'm still not convinced.

Don't trust Hull.

Is this a declarative statement or advice? :lol:

Either way, I don't trust Hull to do the job either. Livermore, Ince and Huddlestone on their day have looked good, and their new signings promise more, but I'm still not convinced.

The former although having been the latter is also applicable. :lol:

Don't trust Hull.

We are beyond shit though mate.

Although pardew has form with last minute winners :anguish:

Either way we are just delaying the inevitable.

We are but Hull like Palace are a team that is more than happy with a point away from home. They'll likely sit back rather than press high and go for the juggler like a lot of other teams would.

Don't trust Hull.

We are beyond s*** though mate.

We are but Hull like Palace are a team that is more than happy with a point away from home. They'll likely sit back rather than press high and go for the juggler like a lot of other teams would.

Your bang on and I think Bruce would bring this same mentality to us as well.

Don't trust Hull.

We are beyond shit though mate.

I think they'll go for it. Bruce isn't stupid, he knows an early goal creates mayhem and we're short on confidence. I think they'll start quick and put as much pressure on us as possible. Start at 100mph and force an error or 7 high up the park. It's what I would do.

We'll beat Hull like. Then all the 'don't know you're born, stupid jawdees' nonsense will come out again. Don't forget that Pardew himself reckoned that none of the current vitriol would be present if we'd only hung on against Palace. :idiot2: Well the media are clearly the same.

The players are shot now, the fans will create a poisonous atmosphere from the start and Ben arfa and hull will lap it up Ashley has sent us down once and for some reason he wants to do it again

We'll beat Hull like. Then all the 'don't know you're born, stupid jawdees' nonsense will come out again. Don't forget that Pardew himself reckoned that none of the current vitriol would be present if we'd only hung on against Palace. :idiot2: Well the media are clearly the same.

:lol: We can't even get shots on target. How are we going to win a game?

OG

Don't trust Hull.

I think they'll go for it. Bruce isn't stupid, he knows an early goal creates mayhem and we're short on confidence. I think they'll start quick and put as much pressure on us as possible. Start at 100mph and force an error or 7 high up the park. It's what I would do.

If they get a couple of early goals Pardew may need some security as things will turn ugly.

I'm waiting for the back to basics comments throughout the week BTW.

Working on shape etc

OG

OG quit on this fucker too.

Don't trust Hull.

If they get a couple of early goals Pardew may need some security as things will turn ugly.

I'm waiting for the back to basics comments throughout the week BTW.

Working on shape etc

We've conceded 7 in the last 2 games and the back 4 look incredibly fragile. The manager is under huge pressure and the crowd are like a bubbling pot, ready to boil over at any point. Can't imagine anything other than high tempo, full-court press stuff from Hull from the very first minute. Why would you possibly be cautious and give the under-pressure team time and space to build a bit of confidence and get a foothold in the game?