Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With the momentum from sackpardew.com and the banners, the '2 games left' speculation over Pardew and today's result, this could be a great opportunity to tighten the noose by repeating the atmosphere at the Cardiff match. I would imagine there to be a fair amount of chanting over Hatem's exit too.

If there is a good number of people holding up sackpardew papers, I think the visual impact would be great and send out a strong message. They won't be able to check everyone even if the club staff knows about the plans beforehand either.

Every Pardew hater, even those who've stopped going over the past couple of seasons need to put that to one side for this match, buy a ticket and give Pardew hell for 90 minutes. Give him no option but to resign afterwards saying how the fat man won't sack him.

Every Pardew hater, even those who've stopped going over the past couple of seasons need to put that to one side for this match, buy a ticket and give Pardew hell for 90 minutes. Give him no option but to resign afterwards saying how the fat man won't sack him.

Exactly this. Needs to be a toxic atmosphere, make it worse than the Cardiff game for him.

No chance, Cardiff had totally given up when they arrived, Hull have a good team with a manager looking to make a good impression of how well his team can play before his interview

I am very pleased to see the result today but now it is rapidly getting to the stage where we really need a whole new coaching team (including manager obviously) or else we face being cut adrift and the players all shot. I am clinging to the hope that because he has lost the dressing room, a change will bring about an instant improvement but ideally we need this to happen now, before this game, and begin the recovery. If not then obviously I want a repeat of the Cardiff atmosphere and Pardew to face the full vitriol. It would be oh so nice though to be able to actually support the team again.

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope for near enough the same as the Cardiff game, a win but tonnes of abuse. We need points because this season is going to be a struggle with or without Pardew. That said, if we lose, game on sort of RE wanting Pardew gone.

Wonder if Ben Arfa is asked not to travel with the squad/be in the ground? We all know he can't play but he's part of their squad and it wouldn't be unusual for ineligible players to sit in the stands/dugouts. :shifty: