Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2014 @ 20:00 League Cup - 3rd Round

LoveItIfWeBeatU

How do you start Obertan, Ameobi and Armstrong ahead of Perez?!!!  :lol:

Pardew is just the worst ever man. hope we get humiliated.

That team will beaten and the press are onto him now - however as long as Ashley is in charge he will be going nowhere until it's too late

Desire to see a semi-reasonable cup run is stronger than hatred of Pardew. Pls don't forfeit. Bulbheed though. Always with the bulbheed.

Really?

Aye. And this is why we're forever doomed. Burn it all down imo. Fans n arl.

Just seems like a really short term point of view that's all.

I feel like I am able to want us to win cup games without feeling uneasy or guilty. It's based on knowing how unimportant they are to Ashley and that progress in this won't save Pardew should we be rock bottom with a gap opening up after Liverpool spank us at at the beginning of November. Ashley only cares about staying up and money, not one jot about this.

the thought of pardew potentially playing any part of us winning a cup is an absolutely horrific thought, i hope every game he manages us we get tore a new one

Sky on the PR offensive now.

what are they saying?

Protest was not on scale they expected. 'Suggests that maybe the fans are not that unhappy with him.'

Then Tony Cottee said if he wins a few games he'll win us round.

They're right. The fans had the perfect opportunity to give the bloke pelters but sat on their hands all game, too scared to have a go. It's not PR, it's the logical conclusion to draw and this is exactly why the wankers who are tacitly endorsing the manager and owner are as much of a problem as they are. Until the thick cunts realise that the manager they're scared of losing is taking us down nothing will change.

Wouldn't give a bucket of piss for Cottee's opinion.