Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/09/14 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Mike

The girlfriend, who is Australian and therefore knows nothing about football, has just said 'There seem to be a lot of people in defence' when looking at our team set up. She followed that up with 'Why don't they try to score goals?'

I don't even know where to start but it's come to something when even she is able to see what Pardew is all about. 

What kind of abusive asshole are you for making her watch this s***?

She needs to know my pain

Can't you just hit her? It's inhumane to put her through this. Pretty sure it's on the same list as waterboarding.

:lol: and I'm ashamed of myself for laughing

The girlfriend, who is Australian and therefore knows nothing about football, has just said 'There seem to be a lot of people in defence' when looking at our team set up. She followed that up with 'Why don't they try to score goals?'

I don't even know where to start but it's come to something when even she is able to see what Pardew is all about. 

What kind of abusive asshole are you for making her watch this s***?

She needs to know my pain

Can't you just hit her? It's inhumane to put her through this. Pretty sure it's on the same list as waterboarding.

She'd probably prefer that to the volcano of anger that I've become from the years of Pardball.