Swansea City vs Newcastle United - 4/10/14 @ 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

always want to see a win. Gonna see another loss, and waiting a few days for pardew to be sacked, only to accept once more that its just not gonna happen, then fuck off and be apathic until next game week.

I'm going to West Allotment Celtic v Nelson in the FA Vase and I hope it'll be similar to last time I went to see WAC, when we played Southampton and every time I checked the score we'd conceded again. :lol:

West Allotment...not been their in years. My uncle used to manage the social club their, donkeys years ago mind. An undoubted higher standard of play and management will be on view for you at least.

They're my local non-league team, they don't play in West Allotment like. I try and get along to see them a few times a season but it's fast becoming a better option than seeking out a pub with a foreign channel/dodgy stream to watch the latest offering of NUFC s****.

West Allotment play at the Blue Flames sports centre don't they.

Right next door to United's training ground, where Pardew & the lads practice their superb dead ball routines.   

:lol: They do, aye. Dummett's brother plays for them too.

We'll lose, Pardew will stay, we'll get relegated. Too much to fix as that means he stays until December at least.

Personally I never expected him to be sacked after Southampton, Hull or Stoke, Ashley's too thick/stubborn for that.  It was just important to lose those games to build pressure on him (still pissed off by that come back against Hull..).  IMO keep losing and he'll be gone before the start of November.  Could very well be too late but at least I'd be able to look forward to the remaining 29 games to some degree and get behind the team even if it is in a relegation battle.

Despite all Pardew's bravado about needing to change the team, I bet Alsoran, Colback, Tiote, Sissoko and Riviere still start.

Have a feeling he might "protect" Cabella in favour of Obertan or Sammy.

Guest Alyosha

Look on the bright side. For the first time since the days of Keegan, we will be able watch Newcastle United play and say 'this is like watching Brazil'.

Not on the Spanish telly, they are showing Liverpool - WBA instead :(

:lol: They showed the Stoke game over there, right? We may never be on TV in Spain again.

Yeah, they did and I watched it!

To be honest the fact it was on a Monday meant there was nothing else to put on instead.

I do wonder what the rest of Europe makes of the Premier League based on such games. My Italian friends here always bring up "Stoke!" whenever there are any arguments about which league is better. I can't imagine Spaniards watching that garbage willingly.

Look on the bright side. For the first time since the days of Keegan, we will be able watch Newcastle United play and say 'this is like watching Brazil'.

http://giant.gfycat.com/ShrillNauticalGelada.gif