Newcastle United v Leicester City 18/10/14 - 4pm KO

Sima

Looks like Ryan Taylor is probably going to be on the bench n all.

So when we're 0-3 down in the 88th minute, Pardew can at least draw a smattering of applause from the crowd by giving him a return cameo. :lol:

Horrible feeling that we'll win this............

Can't see where the next win is coming from myself.

I'm with you on this, you'd have to be high to think we can win anything right now. Rot has well and truly set in, at best a battling draw and another "corner turned". Pardew's on the roundabout of pain.

I'm with you on this, you'd have to be high to think we can win anything right now. Rot has well and truly set in, at best a battling draw and another "corner turned". Pardew's on the roundabout of pain.

if i had a betting account still open i'd be putting money on us winning

that way i'd either jinx it and we'd lose (delighted) or we'd win and i'd at least have some money out of it

Why can't he play obertan and cabella if he must? Drop colback and have Tiote there as his 'bite'. Sissokho as the other central player. It seems your only allowed one  'flair' player, if at all and in Pardews mind that's still a massive risk

It should be Sammy on left, Cabella and then Sissoko, Perez or Oberwank on right tomorrow, however it will as usual be Gouffran and Sissokho in wide / attacking mid roles.

Or another idea of playing Riviere or Perez with Cisse up front and Sammy/Cabella on each wing. Anita and Sissoko in middle

Riviere is out injured.

if i had a betting account still open i'd be putting money on us winning

that way i'd either jinx it and we'd lose (delighted) or we'd win and i'd at least have some money out of it

Just done that actually, happy to either win £5 or pay a £5 to see Pardew looking like a dipshit. again.

We're due a shitty Cisse 90+ 1-0 aren't we :(

Problem with these opening fixtures is we've been playing shite team who are scared to pinpoint our weaknesses and have a go at us because they're so entrenched in a shitty negative mindset orchestrated by shit managers like our own. Pearson may well fall in to this category.

Any manager that doesn't instruct his team to have a go at us should be sacked. Our defence is so bad right now that we'd be sitting ducks for any team with an ounce of attacking talent.

We also don't pose much threat on the break either so they might as well go for broke.

How for the love of God has it got to the point where my "worst case scenario" involves us taking a comfortable home victory via a mixture of stout, well organised defending & free flowing attacking football?

I mean seriously, how the fuck? 

We're due a shitty Cisse 90+ 1-0 aren't we :(

Problem with these opening fixtures is we've been playing shite team who are scared to pinpoint our weaknesses and have a go at us because they're so entrenched in a shitty negative mindset orchestrated by shit managers like our own. Pearson may well fall in to this category.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a gut feeling Leicester will be playing for a draw. Haven't really watched them though, so yeah, hopefully they are more positive than I suspect and are willing to go for the throat.

The Magpies have only picked up two points from their last three games but the key for me was that they did so by fighting back to draw from 2-0 down on each occasion.

From Lawro. Easiest job in the world etc