Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United 26/10/14 @ 13:30 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought we were shocking against Leicester at times, useless when we get forward but with large spells of being on the backfoot too. Leicester were just as useless so didn't take advantage.

Spurs will be gunning to turn things around after Agüero smashing in 4 against them. Can see them getting 4 against us.

Guest TruToon94

Fact is that this run of eight games was the easiest we were going to have for a while. Yet we one match against a side who decided to defend for no reason. One win out of eight against teams who weren't exactly great (except Man City).

This run of games are game over for Pards. Looking forward to seeing Tottenham rape us (no chance our defence could deal with Erikson and the likes).

Spurs don't look impressive to me at all. I'm not as confident as I'd like to be.

Same. :undecided:

they started very, very well against citeh yesterday but aguero made the difference really...that front 4 of soldado, eriksen, chadli and lamela will cut our jokers to shreds

unless they have a real off day they'll score a few past us like, but look super-vulnerable at the back