Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United 26/10/14 @ 13:30 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These guys are still very shaky/inconsistent. If they don't play well and we nab a result it would be a disaster.

By all accounts they were decent against man city.

You know all pardew will do is have us spoil the game in the hope we hold out for 90 minutes and maybe sneak one.

Thats all he has as a plan.

Spurs will be all over us for 90 minutes.

I have a feeling that Lamela will really "arrive" on Sunday with a couple of goals and a sparkling performance.

is it just me with him but should he literally be nowhere near his own teams goal?  every time i see him anywhere near that end of the pitch he's an absolute liability

Defeat means nothing to the King anymore.

He is the Captain Scarlett of the managerial world. An indestructible one man juggernaut, impervious to the most horrific form this club has witnessed in recent times, taking us full speed towards Footballing oblivion.

& were all in for the ride!

4-0

Don't make me hate Captain Scarlet!

I have a feeling that Lamela will really "arrive" on Sunday with a couple of goals and a sparkling performance.

is it just me with him but should he literally be nowhere near his own teams goal?  every time i see him anywhere near that end of the pitch he's an absolute liability

Lamela's never going to 'arrive' in the PL IMO, although against Newcastle is as good a chance as any.

It'd be a mess... Colo who doesn't give a fuck and Taylor who was never that good and hasn't played in like a year. It's a sad state of affairs but Williamson is our best CB right now. Of course that's a bit like saying he's the best kick in the dick a guy could ask for...

Based on the fact that my twin brother is a spurs fan, we surely have to win this.

Cisse x5 in a 5-4 win for NUFC.

You're about to have one of the worst weekends of your life, at the mercy of your sibling, as they will romp away all game. Minimum of 4 - 0.