West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United - 9/11/2014 13:30 (Live on Sky Sports)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I liked the look of the Perez and Cabella link up last week, definitely need to see them in the pitch together for at least some period. Also I am intrigued that he is seen as an attacking midfielder in Spain, and he looked quite nifty when with the ball out wide last week.

I would probably go for the following front 6:

Abeid Sissoko

Perez Cabella Aarons

Cisse

Gives us the opportunity to play 442, 4231 and 433

I liked the look of the Perez and Cabella link up last week, definitely need to see them in the pitch together for at least some period. Also I am intrigued that he is seen as an attacking midfielder in Spain, and he looked quite nifty when with the ball out wide last week.

Abeid Sissoko

Perez Cabella Aarons

Cisse

Says Aarons isn't likely to play unfortunately, but would prefer to see Ameobi come in instead of Gouffran.

That front 6 looks good though.

However doubt we'll see Cisse & Perez on the pitch at the same time.

Abeid Sissoko

Perez Cabella Aarons

Cisse

Says Aarons isn't likely to play unfortunately, but would prefer to see Ameobi come in instead of Gouffran.

That front 6 looks good though.

However doubt we'll see Cisse & Perez on the pitch at the same time.

AHAHAHAHA, that's tantamount to football suicide man, how are we going to keep the score at 0-0 with that front 6?

Other than twatting Man Utd and Sunderland, I think when we went and done these 3-1 was my favourite performance watching us last couple seasons.

Cabaye bossing CM.  Cisse, Ba and Ben Arfa just utterly mullerig them up top.  Even had money on us -1 at 5.1.

Would rather we played 4-4-2 with Sissoko n Sammy on wing than see Gouffran do absolutely fuck all for 90 mins, however would like to see Cabella and Sammy on each wing, 3 in midfield and Cisse or Perez up front. Really not bothered about 4-2-3-1 especially not the way Pardew plays it.

Guest neesy111

A win today and we are 6th and two points from a champions league spot, how the hell did this happen.

The league is complete dross.