West Brom 0-2 Newcastle United 9/11/14 FT post-match reaction from page 30

midds

some of our fans ffs....

The minutes silence, Jonas, Astle, and the17th minute tributes.

Then BANG.... out comes the "your support is f***ing s***". not just a handful either. heard loud and proud across the nation.

I am embarrassed and f***ing livid.

The irony is, it is this obnoxious chant that proves that it is our support that is is fucking shit.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Was there today, thought we were really good. Abeid motm, sissoko excellent as well. Thought dummett played really well...

When i eventually got home last night and watched the game on Sky it really didnt do our support justice

The Gutierrez song was sang for large parts of the game and the reason for the "your support is fucking shit" chants was a couple of west brom fans giving it the big un in the stand to our right but it was a more tongue in cheek response than nasty.

Also the TV didnt show that West Brom had a Jonas Tribute on their big screens during the 18th minute which was a nice gesture.

the perez song is as follows

Perez, Perez

Ayo Perez

He gets the ball and scores a goal

Ayo Perez

When i eventually got home last night and watched the game on Sky it really didnt do our support justice

The Gutierrez song was sang for large parts of the game and the reason for the "your support is f***ing s***" chants was a couple of west brom fans giving it the big un in the stand to our right but it was a more tongue in cheek response than nasty.

Also the TV didnt show that West Brom had a Jonas Tribute on their big screens during the 18th minute which was a nice gesture.

Perez, Perez

Ayo Perez

Ayo Perez

Don't know if it has been mentioned that West Brom fans also held up a flag for Liam and John which was a nice touch.

There was also a Cabella song yesterday which was to the tune of Crowded House's Weather With you.  "Cabella" sung at the "Weather with" point but I can't remember the rest of it.

The Gutierrez song was sang for large parts of the game and the reason for the "your support is f***ing s***" chants was a couple of west brom fans giving it the big un in the stand to our right but it was a more tongue in cheek response than nasty.

Perez, Perez

Ayo Perez

Ayo Perez

Cookie you are defending the indefensible with that chant mate especially in view of the fact WBA fans are among the most loyal and long suffering around and they had laid on Jonas tributes too. That chant is sung everytime, BTW and it is horrendous.

Perez, Perez

Ayo Perez

Ayo Perez

Cookie you are defending the indefensible with that chant mate especially in view of the fact WBA fans are among the most loyal and long suffering around and they had laid on Jonas tributes too. That chant is sung everytime, BTW and it is horrendous.

Im not defending anything, im merely stating why it was being sung thats all

Perez, Perez

Ayo Perez

Ayo Perez

Im not defending anything, im merely stating why it was being sung thats all

It's sang by antagonistic morons because they want to be shit wind up merchants, is why.

"Everywhere you go, always take Cabella with you"

:lol:

That's class.

:lol: My mate (sush off here) was trying to get that started loads at Spurs but it never took off.  He was at West Brom as well, maybe he just kept on trying. :lol:

Ha, gave it a go. Seemed to do the job (finally).

I heard the Abeid chant a couple of times...

(to the tune of 'Michael Finnegan'!)

MEHDI ABEID IS FUCKING BRILLIANT

A YEAR IN GREECE CAME BACK BRAZILIAN

WOULDN'T SELL HIM FOR 20 MILLION

MEHDI ABEID IS FUCKING BRILLIANT

Also the earliest time of year I've heard "Jingle Bells... oh what fun it is to see Newcastle win away..."

O0