Burnley vs Newcastle United - Tuesday 2nd December 7:45pm K.O.

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I see Freddie Woodman has also been included in the squad because Eliot is a doubt according to Pardew:

The Newcastle boss explained: ‘Rob is in the process at the moment, like a modern man, of having a baby, so that's an added complication.

And another quote from the same article:

‘We're carrying a lot of injuries and we're taking our injuries to Burnley. It is critical in terms of the spine of the team.

:idiot2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2856367/Alan-Pardew-call-rookie-keepers-Jak-Alnwick-Freddie-Woodman-Newcastle-s-injury-woes-continue.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

If either Woodman or Alnwick come in for Blobby cos he'd rather be at his baby's birth then heres hoping they do enough to keep him out of the team.

Aye, I really can't stand Blob, the fat, ugly, Pardew hooplicker that he is.

I wish we'd have someone like that Roma player Yanga-Mbiwa for tonight, someone who can play pretty much any position of the back four. Would have come in handy when you're riddled with injuries and suspensions.

I wish we'd have someone like that Roma player Yanga-Mbiwa for tonight, someone who can play pretty much any position of the back four. Would have come in handy when you're riddled with injuries and suspensions.

Isn't he injured too? :lol:

Don't know, but he might have been had he stayed here ;)

The only thing I'm certain of tonight is that Ferreyra still won't get a look in :lol:

Satka has been described as a Coloccini in the making by Pardew this year and the manager says it is time for him to “deliver” in the North West.

“He needs to be. It’s time, he needs to deliver. He has been here a long time, all the time I’ve been here and he might be slight but he is clever.

“I wouldn’t say he has the physical strength to deal with some Premier League teams or an Andy Carroll but I think he can play at Burnley if he was called upon.”

No pressure, lad.

Satka has been described as a Coloccini in the making by Pardew this year and the manager says it is time for him to “deliver” in the North West.

“He needs to be. It’s time, he needs to deliver. He has been here a long time, all the time I’ve been here and he might be slight but he is clever.

“I wouldn’t say he has the physical strength to deal with some Premier League teams or an Andy Carroll but I think he can play at Burnley if he was called upon.”

No pressure, lad.

I swear Pardew was traumatised when he was a kid.

Wasn't playing the other night but was on the bench.

Anyway, that's not the point :lol:

No pressure, lad.

Why does he say things like this, man. The bloke's an absolute imbecile.

No pressure, lad.

:lol: so many oddities.

"He's a potential international and future club captain"

"Not good enough to play against West Ham"

"Burnley are crap"