Spurs 4-0 Newcastle United - 17/12/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 25

BlueStar

I'm a big fan of Perez but he's done nowt tonight.

You're right, but he's had fuck all service. We've hoofed it a lot. On the counter is the only time I expect him to get a sniff but Sissoko pretty much laps them up for himself.

A very poor first half - we look spent already.

Good options on the bench at least.

Ah, it's been a while since I've been able to be in here and be all sarcastic and stuff. Feels good man.

Very similar to the Arsenal game so far, just hanging in there and waiting for a break or mistake rather than creating our own stuff. Couple of decent efforts from Sissoko who once again looks our best bet. Going out with a whimper at the moment though.

So sadly predictable.

At least Perez and Cabella have played their way out of the derby team though. Positives n all that.

They should have had a pen, so I guess we're lucky to be only one down.

They can pass and receive the ball at pace and with confidence. We can't, and that's the big difference.

We've still managed to get into some good situations, so not out of it yet.

Absolutely f***ing appalled by Alnwick, but knew that was coming sometime soon. Would of preferred it to happen in the derby than tonight though!

Looked decent, but only goal threat seems to be coming from Sissoko.

I f***ing hate Gouffran. Wish he'd f*** off out of our club more than Ashley. s****!!!!!

I'd have Woodman in goal for the derby at this rate.  Alnwick looks utterly pub team and that's hard to do when you're playing next to Williamson.

I'm sorry to say, but Alnwick will struggle to make it in the Football League never mind Premier League. Can't blame Alan for having to play him though

Dear God. :lol:

They should have had a pen, so I guess we're lucky to be only one down.

They can pass and receive the ball at pace and with confidence. We can't, and that's the big difference.

We've still managed to get into some good situations, so not out of it yet.

If only we knew why...

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  4m4 minutes ago

Andy Woodman with some consoling words for Jak Alnwick as the teams went off at HT. His error the big factor so far. #NUFC 1-0

"Don't worry son, we'll work on that in training tomorrow - right after we've watched every single Dapper Laughs video and taken part in other incidents of hilarious banter."