Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 21st December @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

Sima

At this point in every other year of my life, I'd have been absolutely ill tonight before this fixture. Couldn't give much of a toss atm.

I was thinking the same, but I do feel a bit queasy this morning. :anguish:

At this point in every other year of my life, I'd have been absolutely ill tonight before this fixture. Couldn't give much of a toss atm.

Same :thup:

Knowing quite a few Sunderland fans I should be bricking it, but just feel a bit :undecided: right now

Stomach churning and that's only the thought of seeing that useless twat Williamson on the team sheet. Have a feeling Ayoze will nick it, but can also very easily imagine Poyet getting the upperhand over the King yet again as he's gonna rely on his purples isn't he. Hope we see Jonas that could be the only saving grace on what could be a turgid afternoon

I was thinking the same, but I do feel a bit queasy this morning. :anguish:

Same here. All week it hasn't bothered me but this morning I've got the usual nerves. Feels like kick off is ages away.

Absolutely this. This would break my heart if I said I'd turn into this miserable cunt before a derby game just a few years ago; when I probably thought I was a soooopafan.

Sad state of affairs

What has happened to us ffs, we are playing against Sunderland at home. They are a pretty shit team and regularly circle the drain at the bottom of the league season in season out. We should have few worries about this fixture. Fuck off pardew

What has happened to us ffs, we are playing against Sunderland at home. They are a pretty shit team and regularly circle the drain at the bottom of the league season in season out. We should have few worries about this fixture. Fuck off pardew

Pardew happened.