Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 21st December @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

Sima

Pardew seems to think 'intensity' and 'being up for it' is all that matters. Fact is we started last years running about in 'derby mode' while they played the fucking match.

We made Liam Bridcutt look quality. :anguish:

Pardew seems to think 'intensity' and 'being up for it' is all that matters. Fact is we started last years running about in 'derby mode' while they played the f***ing match.

We made Liam Bridcutt look quality. :anguish:

That was something I will never recover from. Made him look like Pirlo, ffs.

Couldn't see anything than a win up until Wednesday night. The last thing we needed an absolute trouncing and a goalkeeping performance from hell. Saying that, i think having Colo back in a derby game will be absolutley vital. He's been a massive loss in previous games regardless if people think he's finished/shit. Nervous but hoping we can hold it all together for once and get the much needed win.

Just looking at the team we had out for the 0-3 last year:

Krul

Debuchy

Williamson

S.Taylor

Santon

Anita

Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa

Sh.Ameobi

Sa.Ameobi

And De Jong came on for Sammy at HT.

Keeper aside I'm a lot happier with this season's lineup I reckon.

Guest neesy111

Colback.  :sad:

I hope he scores the winner for us.

You would, you'd think you and Ste were his agents the way you bang on about him.

Colback.  :sad:

I hope he scores the winner for us.

You would, you'd think you and Ste were his agents the way you bang on about him.

A lad I knew growing up who I know loves the club, who is playing for us now. Why wouldn't I want him to do well for us or score the winner in the derby? Lets be honest, he puts 1 in the 90th minute to win it for us, your hardly going to boo are you?

Colback crack is absolutely lifting. Could be two of the biggest clubs in Europe instead the biggest plotline of the game and probably both our seasons is some run-of-the-mill free transfer playing in the derby.

It's incredibly small time and sadly many of our lot are lapping it up.

Wouldn't be surprised if both teams ran away from the ball at kick off to sit on the edge of their respective boxes, leaving the wind to blow the ball around.

Or like that Euro 2004 game between Sweden and Denmark where in the last minutes they stopped playing because both were ok with the draw.

Guest firetotheworks

Colback crack is absolutely lifting. Could be two of the biggest clubs in Europe instead the biggest plotline of the game and probably both our seasons is some run-of-the-mill free transfer playing in the derby.

It's incredibly small time and sadly many of our lot are lapping it up.

We're small time as fuck like, seemingly happily so as well.

Sunderland will play for set pieces to put pressure on Alnwick and the odd counter attack. I hope we don't defend free kicks too deep and give Alnwick as much space as possible on corners.

The crowd have a big job as well in not adding to the pressure.

Sunderland will play for set pieces to put pressure on Alnwick and the odd counter attack. I hope we don't defend free kicks too deep and give Alnwick as much space as possible on corners.

The crowd have a big job as well in not adding to the pressure.

He had all the space in the world in the corner for Spur's first to be fair :lol: