NUFC 0 - 1 Sunderland - 21/12/14 - reaction to Pardew's derby run from page 43

LRD

You've got to laugh tbh. Four in a row and yet there are still stupid cunts that don't want him out.

As Newcastle United manager your bogey team is absolutely not allowed to be Sunderland :lol:

Sunderland, Southampton, Everton, West Brom too probably. Who else bums us for fun?

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  4m4 minutes ago

First time ever that either Tyne-Wear club has won/lost four games in succession.

Not true. We did the double in 02/03 and 05/06 with them in the lower divisions in between. In fact 5 in a row if you go back to the Dabizas winner game.

You've got to laugh tbh. Four in a row and yet there are still stupid c***s that don't want him out.

It's ok the regime will be happy to remind you of the Chelsea and man city games as much more important. They will continue to con as many people as they can and shunt down the identity and importance of this fixture and club traditions. We look at the season as a whole at the end of the year now.. and when we still fail and that looks bad they keep Pardew anyway.

Pardew is never going to give the team license to attack again. It's just too dangerous. Back to Pardew basics, 9 behind the ball and pump erratic long balls up to an unsuitable forward who wants it on the deck.

The team never lost this game, Pardew did. He doesn't have a fucking clue about moving forward, attacking as a unit. Only holding your shape, keeping your lines, wait for a bit of magic, patience.

People say, myself included sometimes, that Ashley is the worst thing that happened to Newcastle. But he doesn't pick the team or tell them how to play. I could suffer Ashley if we had a manager that had an iota of gumption about  him.

The most annoying thing about this whole situation, isn't the fact that we lost, or the fact that we play awful turgid football, it's the fact that I don't actually care, and I feel no emotion about the club at the moment, and that won't change until Ashley or atleast Pardew goes.