Newcastle United vs Burnley - 01/01/15 @ 3:00PM (not on TV)

Anderson

Hey guys hoping you can help me out.

Coming to Newcastle tomorrow for the first time for the Burnley game. I bought tickets on the 12th but they didn't come to my house in America. I have my receipt, ID, and credit card used for purchase. What do I need to do to get my tickets to get in?

Thanks for the help, look forward to meeting you match day.

Coming to Newcastle tomorrow for the first time for the Burnley game. I bought tickets on the 12th but they didn't come to my house in America. I have my receipt, ID, and credit card used for purchase. What do I need to do to get my tickets to get in?

Pop into the box office in the ground, they should be able to locate them with that information and print some off there and then.

Pop into the box office in the ground, they should be able to locate them with that information and print some off there and then.

Go earlier in the day tho, dont leave it last minute.

Was going to say the same. :thup: With Christmast post/people who've paid and arranged to collect it might be busy.

Was going to say the same. :thup: With Christmast post/people who've paid and arranged to collect it might be busy.

Yeah, i would do it in the morning...Go get the tickets and have some breakfast somewhere.

Did alright last time he was in charge

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3599098.stm

http://www.nufc.com/

John Carver and Steve Stone have been installed as caretaker managers, at least for the Burnley and Leicester City games.

The duo were handed some managerial responsibility last season when Alan Pardew served an eight game stadium / touchline ban. United won just one of those eight games and scored just two goals.

Hopefully their record improves now Pardew isn't involved.