Newcastle 3-3 Burnley - 1/1/15 Post-match reaction from p.42

Mike

That was fucking shit. When we started losing control of the game we had to put Cabella on. We we're never going to win with that Armstrong sub. Saying that Alnwick is awful and with

A proper keeper I think two of the goals wouldn't have been conceded.

Guest Gino14

Team, boo'd, shit performance and shit result.  Now we'll see what Ashley thinks of the fans and their opinion.  If he's looking to be cheap and annoy the fans, he picks Carver.  If he wants us to actually progress it has to be someone else.

It was almost like Pardew phoned in the half time team talk there. We looked good in the first half, then reverted to horrendous type in the second.

Haidara for Gouffran is one of the most retarded moves I've ever seen when Cabella was sat there ffs.

Unnecessary negativity and lack of organisation costs us yet again. We were miles on top but decided to surrender territory and possession, then were unable to even do the basics at the back. Doesn't surprise me, Carver was never going to change much if anything for this match. Credit to Burnley, they came back from an awful first half hour and basically battered us for the rest. Hit the woodwork four times ffs.

At least it was an entertaining game.

First half was, second reminded me far too much of Pardew-style to be remotely entertaining.

The way we approached the second half is inexcusable, and it's a continuation of the cunt that just left and his outlook. I'm sick to death of watching us surrender initiative to relegation fodder at SJP because we're 1 goal ahead, we deserved what happened to us.

Perez was great, Sissoko did what he does well, Colback looked solid. Tiote was ghastly, absolutely ghastly.

What the FUCK is the deal with Adam Armstrong!? Riviere wasn't making any headlines but he was causing them problems by getting into good positions and forcing them back. Armstrong is nowhere near ready to be playing up front for us.

It was almost like Pardew phoned in the half time team talk there. We looked good in the first half, then reverted to horrendous type in the second.

Haidara for Gouffran is one of the most retarded moves I've ever seen when Cabella was sat there ffs.

Its obvious that Pardew and Carver dont fancy Cabella at all.

Good plan that to hoof it aimlessly at Armstrong. Look so crap at the back and think Alnwick will struggle as a Football League keeper, let alone a Premier League one.

Stopping the ball is pretty much a pre-requisite at any level.

Our fans man, fully deserve to be booed off after that but Pardew can go almost unlimited amount of games serving up far worse shite that than that and gets a wave from the stands.

Fucking hell.

I think it was the difference in the two halves that has caused the unhappiness.