Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Not sure what it say exactly - http://www.11freunde.de/nachricht/england-130?

Is this the other candidate?

They are saying that Bild are reporting we have been in touch with him (Labbadia) twice. Hope not!

Soz, can't be bothered to read back, where did this link come from?

I believe this is the original source: http://sportbild.bild.de/telegramm/2015/13-labbadia-39304028.sport.html

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 10 mins10 minutes ago

German reports claim that Bruno Labbadia has been contacted twice by #nufc according to Bild. He is out of a job and keen for a move.

Hi Lee!  :bootyshake:

:lol: :lol:

January 2015 he was unveiled as the new head coach of Premier League team Newcastle United. Upon signing he announced his love for Newcastle Brown Ale, Greggs and a "special managers' discount card" at Sportsdirect as key factors in joining the club. He has a good friendship with long term Newcastle assistant manager John Carver. They are frequent drinking buddies down the bigg market. He has been the manager of several German clubs since 2003. His most recent post was as head coach for Bundesliga side VfB Stuttgart.

Julian Laurens talking quite positive about him on today's Guardian Football podcast.

Heard this too, jizz worthy.

What did he say?

:lol:

Just really rates Garde, says he's a disciple of Wenger etc. Only doubt was the pressure of Newcastle.

TBH I didn't actually ejaculate.

Julian Laurens talking quite positive about him on today's Guardian Football podcast.

Heard this too, jizz worthy.

What did he say?

Just really rates Garde, says he's a disciple of Wenger etc. Only doubt was the pressure of Newcastle.

TBH I didn't actually ejaculate.

Don't lie Ian  ;)

I think I'll actually bust a nut if we get Garde. I was being a sad cunt today at the gym and day dreaming about getting him in and then launching a raid on Lyon with Lacazette, Grenier and Umtiti following him.

Then I came to my senses and shuddered as I imagined that cunt in his gilet, Sherwood waltzing into the hot seat :rant: