Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

So why do we hate Labbadia? ...Do we hate Labbadia?

I know nothing about him, but this sounds very troubling. And familiar.

Let’s start with Labbadia the man. And no, I’m not referring to any off-pitch superinjunction-inviting rumours from previous jobs, but simply his media personality. That press conference blow-up was really the nadir of a character trait that has bothered fans for some time – a victim mentality. That’s not to say his feelings are without reason, but there’s little doubt Labbadia (consciously or not) also shifts the blame as a defence mechanism. He likes to claim that he is constricted by a lack of financial clout, a small squad, unrealistic expectations and a lack of appreciation for his work from the fans in the stadium. How fair is this? Well it might be true that the surprise title win six years ago raised some people’s expectations for the future to unsustainable levels, the first-team squad does lack the depth to maintain a strong challenge on three fronts, and in money terms the club of course cannot compete with the very best. - See more at: http://bundesligafanatic.com/labbadias-and-stuttgarts-way-forward/#sthash.ymxmZCvD.dpuf

I bet mike uses idioms about something boiling his blood/piss IRL all the time but daren't here because of of you savages and the microwave related bantz that would follow.

:lol: 54 will be microwaving all of his water as soon as they do it on Arrow/Jeff Dunham does it on stage.

So why do we hate Labbadia? ...Do we hate Labbadia?

I know nothing about him, but this sounds very troubling. And familiar.

Let’s start with Labbadia the man. And no, I’m not referring to any off-pitch superinjunction-inviting rumours from previous jobs, but simply his media personality. That press conference blow-up was really the nadir of a character trait that has bothered fans for some time – a victim mentality. That’s not to say his feelings are without reason, but there’s little doubt Labbadia (consciously or not) also shifts the blame as a defence mechanism. He likes to claim that he is constricted by a lack of financial clout, a small squad, unrealistic expectations and a lack of appreciation for his work from the fans in the stadium. How fair is this? Well it might be true that the surprise title win six years ago raised some people’s expectations for the future to unsustainable levels, the first-team squad does lack the depth to maintain a strong challenge on three fronts, and in money terms the club of course cannot compete with the very best. - See more at: http://bundesligafanatic.com/labbadias-and-stuttgarts-way-forward/#sthash.ymxmZCvD.dpuf

:lol: Fuck that, then.

I bet mike uses idioms about something boiling his blood/piss IRL all the time but daren't here because of of you savages and the microwave related bantz that would follow.

:lol: 54 will be microwaving all of his water as soon as they do it on Arrow/Jeff Dunham does it on stage.

Nah that will be the next time the Bills reach a playoff :thup:

:lol: Too far.

:lol: Too far.

:rose:

Really feeling down about the lack of progress on getting a new head coach. I accept if we wait and get the right person, it's great - but I badly want us to wrap that up now combined with sorting out some new faces for Garde ahead of window close.

Carver til the summer sounds very dull and could result in a relegation scrap. I also fear these rumors of Sissoko and Cisse leaving to be on the money - Sissoko is next Cabaye/Caroll sale and Cisse leaving makes sense. At  29 the club will see a return on him as too easy to ignore. Problem is that Carver plus Sissoko and Cisse going spells disaster to me.

Perhaps it's unnecessary panic, but hearing Garde over the line would sort me right out.

wouldn't surprise me if we wait till the transfer window has closed to bring in a coach

Makes no sense as NUFC coach will have zero input with regards to transfers in or out. No reason at all why players shouldn't be brought in as things stand. (or sold for that matter)

wouldn't surprise me if we wait till the transfer window has closed to bring in a coach

Makes no sense as NUFC coach will have zero input with regards to transfers in or out. No reason at all why players shouldn't be brought in as things stand. (or sold for that matter)

It's a convenient justification for doing bugger all.

"we would've bought a player but wanted input from a new coach"

Really feeling down about the lack of progress on getting a new head coach. I accept if we wait and get the right person, it's great - but I badly want us to wrap that up now combined with sorting out some new faces for Garde ahead of window close.

Carver til the summer sounds very dull and could result in a relegation scrap. I also fear these rumors of Sissoko and Cisse leaving to be on the money - Sissoko is next Cabaye/Caroll sale and Cisse leaving makes sense. At  29 the club will see a return on him as too easy to ignore. Problem is that Carver plus Sissoko and Cisse going spells disaster to me.

Perhaps it's unnecessary panic, but hearing Garde over the line would sort me right out.

Less than three weeks ago Alan Pardew was our manager and we literally had no hope for the short, medium or long term future.

Feeling down? I'm still buzzing my tits off.

Less than three weeks ago Alan Pardew was our manager and we literally had no hope for the short, medium or long term future.

:thup:

The way I see it we've won regardless of what happens next. We either get a better manager in, or Ashley increases the pressure on himself tenfold. Either way, I doubt the crowd will be as apathetic about our slow demise as it has been for the past 3 years or so.

I'm the same, don't give a fuck just happy that cunt has gone

Yeah if anything, somehow, I forgot that already. :lol: That was a monumental moment and was literally jizz worthy. I just never want to think of that cunt again.

The thing about Pardew being here was that I couldn't look forwards with the club at all, now he's gone I feel I can dream again (slightly) and want to, but the lack of a replacement effort sort of scuppers that when someone like Carver could be leading us out each week til mid-June. It's hard to dream and be excited when your in limbo waiting to see if the club is going to truly make a sensible appointment and push on or not.

It would be tough pill to swallow to wait until the summer when it feels this close to having a competent manager at the helm again.