Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

The champions are promoted to the Premiership and clubs in 2nd, 3rd and 4th enter two-legged play-offs. The winner of 4th v 3rd plays 2nd, with the winner of that tie up against the club finishing 11th in the Premiership.

The champions are promoted to the Premiership and clubs in 2nd, 3rd and 4th enter two-legged play-offs. The winner of 4th v 3rd plays 2nd, with the winner of that tie up against the club finishing 11th in the Premiership.

Sorry, that's correct. Which makes Hamilton's achievement even better. They had to play 4 extra games to achieve promotion.

Would chuckle if they all get booed

Our players?  I hope they don't, it's not their fault at all, they have found themselves in an awful position. Got to feel for them really.

i'm wondering what the fuck they've accepted it for tbh, i mean ok they're guaranteed football but it's going to be of zero benefit to them whatsoever

Guest reefatoon

Our players?  I hope they don't, it's not their fault at all, they have found themselves in an awful position. Got to feel for them really.

i'm wondering what the f*** they've accepted it for tbh, i mean ok they're guaranteed football but it's going to be of zero benefit to them whatsoever

they were probably told they either go or they wouldn't even get a game for the reserves. 

i'm wondering what the f*** they've accepted it for tbh, i mean ok they're guaranteed football but it's going to be of zero benefit to them whatsoever

they were probably told they either go or they wouldn't even get a game for the reserves. 

suppose, i guess there might be applicable win and appearance bonuses they might benefit from as well

To be fair, Rangers' current team is so bad.  Ferguson, Vuckic and Bigirimana are currently the best three players in the squad.

Rangers have a geriatric pair Lee Mccculloch and Kenny Miller, the finished Kris Boyd and a bunch of other misfis from Scottish football.

I have seen nothing of Streete or Mbabu meanwhile.

To be fair, Rangers' current team is so bad.  Ferguson, Vuckic and Bigirimana are currently the best three players in the squad.

Rangers have a geriatric pair Lee Mccculloch and Kenny Miller, the finished Kris Boyd and a bunch of other misfis from Scottish football.

Aye but they're still going to take a few months to adapt to living in Scotland though. Unfair to expect them to start performing straight away whilst they're getting used to a different culture/language etc.

Aye but they're still going to take a few months to adapt to living in Scotland though. Unfair to expect them to start performing straight away whilst they're getting used to a different culture/language etc.

Don't worry there will be plenty of Union flags at Ibrox to make them feel nice and British.

This does expose the problems in this kind of step.

A club loans out a player on the expectation that they will get first-team experience. I daresay that would be in the form of a verbal assurance on the part of the receiving club. With the current situation between us and Rangers, that can easily be read as an instruction.

It's not clear exactly what McDowall said. I've seen two different quotes, and both look out of context.

Don't think it is unusual for a condition of a loan to be that a player must play but it is exceptional because there are five in total so it is half the team.  What if they play poorly - where is the incentive to work harder to keep their place in the team.  How will it affect the other players?

I get the impression that their manager doesn't seem to care too much as he is just working his notice.

This is likely intended to remove any doubt about who is in charge at Ibrox. Ashley will be the only show in town to save one of Scotland's big two and the SFA will either have to let them die (again) or accept Ashley's eventual dual ownership. If they allow the current situation to persist, then there is not much difference to Ashley owning the club outright.

Interestingly, over 15 Rangers players are out of contract this summer.  I am sure we will help plug the gap next season too.

Guest antz1uk

Can some wealthy individual come and say 'here's your money back Mike' and then try and put it in his pocket, like we would do after we've had a favour done, and him say, no no, honestly i don't want it?

If the governing bodies grow a pair and decide this is a conflict of interest and he has to pick one of the other, would he go for us or Rangers

He'll just tell the SFA to fuck off, which is what he's doing now.

SFA is riddled with Rangers men and is corrupt beyond belief, if they fuck with Ashley he'll fuck Rangers (having secured all the profitable bits and assets) so they'll back off.