Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Definitely still in. Accommodation is booked for Friday and Saturday. Would like to play a more attacking role this time but I'll do whatever job the gaffer asks of me.

Only had six replies to the PMs I sent out to everyone. Quite eager to get some more confirmations soon because it will come around pretty quickly.

Couldn't get the MW signing over the line. :hmm:

Only had six replies to the PMs I sent out to everyone. Quite eager to get some more confirmations soon because it will come around pretty quickly.

After your PM included this line perhaps people are holding back :lol:

"First ten to confirm get a free blozza at HT from me, or someone of equal attractiveness/skill.

x"

The length of the bosmans list is the reason for why I'm keen to get as many confirmed as soon as possible. Currently there's a lot to delegate, though only four have confirmed themselves so far.

Of the four, I initially propose that Reds take Jimburst and Maybe_next_year... Blues take Ryan_Taylor (as we don't have a GK) and NEEJ.

Edit: correction: 5 bosmans have confirmed. Fifth being BrettNUFC.

Re: interviews. I asked Nixon about them and he's happy to sort them again a bit closer to the time. Two from either team proved to be decent bantah last year.

After your PM included this line perhaps people are holding back :lol:

"First ten to confirm get a free blozza at HT from me, or someone of equal attractiveness/skill.

x"

I'm fully expecting the half-time refreshments, mind.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't do this anymore, sorry. I'm not gonna bother with excuses, I'm unfit and I haven't played any football at all in 5 years, I won't have fun. Sorry lehdz.

Blues oversupply of midfielders? I will reluctantly play further forward if required!

You're perfect as a DM I'd say. Get a triangle of LFEE and yourself, I'll sit in front, nice balance. Couple of pacey wingers and someone who can finish.