Newcastle 1-1 Stoke 8/2/15 - FT post-match reaction from p30

Mike

I think Sammy was good.

:lol: It's the name, I'm certain of it.

Pretty much. Daft of him to get booked/give away a freekick where he did though. Rush of blood to the head. Didn't cost the side though luckily.

Didn't think it was that bad..

Neither do I. Last 10 minutes or so were a little slower, but we're generally moving the ball well. Cabella/Ayoze/Sissoko/Haidara and even Sammy have a good rapport going forward. Still worried about the defense falling asleep for half a second and Stoke sneaking a goal.

:thup: We had some good looks on the counter. Much better then our first halves earlier in the season at least.

His lack of brain basically put a stop to any attack we tried to build, basically the same as Colback. I like Sammy in certain situations but his stupidity today has been very apparent.

:lol: That is incredibly harsh.

As f***ing if it's the name man, I have defended Sammy multiple times but today he hasn't been good. Just utter stupidity leading to attacks just stopping completely.

Stop with the name bs it has nothing to do with it.

For my money, Sammy's actually been better than usual because he's looked to move the ball on rather than running blindly down to the by-line, like that little reverse pass to Sissoko for Cabella's header.

Still chuckling at that attempted cross from Willo in the first half; such a shite player in every way

And that sheepish grin afterwards. He's the lovable dunce straight out of a '50s family sitcom. Could hear the forced laugh track. :lol: