Newcastle 1-1 Stoke 8/2/15 - FT post-match reaction from p30

Mike

What's this Colback red like? Can't remember a particularly bad tackle all match. Was probably asleep.

He was already booked and chopped down some limited cunt on the edge of their box for a blatant second yellow

What's this Colback red like? Can't remember a particularly bad tackle all match. Was probably asleep.

He was already booked and chopped down some limited cunt on the edge of their box for a blatant second yellow

Genuinely can't remember. Wish the ref had sent 5 of the bastards off so we could scatter home early.

He was already booked and chopped down some limited c*** on the edge of their box for a blatant second yellow

Despite being on a yellow, he decided to fly into a (bad) tackle against Moses who was about 90 yards from his goal and going nowhere. Incredibly reckless and foolish action that should have cost the team.

Genuinely can't remember. Wish the ref had sent 5 of the bastards off so we could scatter home early.

It was fucking dogshit like, absolutely joyless experience - even the goals were shit.

It was fucking dogshit like, absolutely joyless experience - even the goals were shit.

Still, another fixture fulfilled. :)

Still fucking freezing and I've just been power walking the last 30 mins. Absolutely aids match - not single player from either team had what could be described as a good game. Should've won it 2-0 if it wasn't for moronic decisions by our attackers although the ref bottled Colbacks red as he did Ireland's earlier, he was gash n all. Just a total waste of everyone's afternoon.

I've had a chilli and pepperoni pizza to try and warm up, cheeks burning but feet still like 2 blocks of ice.

Very poor game.

Still can't believe Obertan, Cisse and Sissoko didn't between the 3 of them put that chance away when they broke.

Very surprised Ayoze didn't at least hit the target, must have bobbled? Although I'm sure there were players on the penalty spot he could have squared to as well.

No doubt i'll be wrong but I thought Crouch had drifted offside for their equaliser???

Sure everything that needs saying about Obertan's bottled shot has been said. Their goal was rooted in that f***ing moronic free kick, why was Krul taking it when there were like 7 players level with him or behind and no one up? Just ended up coming straight back while we were out of shape and Krul wasn't settled back into position.

This X 10000000000000000000

Haidara and Cabella the only players worthy of anything other than abuse today, with a partial pardon for Perez for carving out a few chances from Williamson's constant shit distribution.

Carver is a fucking idiot subbing Cabella when Sammy was having an absolutely dogshit day.

Colback does nowt (he scored, I know) all game. He's really, really cack.

Speaks volumes about how shit this game was that people in the Level 7 Leazes West corner spent about 15 minutes of the second half watching three blokes booting off at stewards who were trying to remove them rather than the "events" on the pitch.