Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

Tbh I'm really looking forward to it, as I know it will feel like I used to feel about matches, nervous before, during and ecstatic if we win.

Aye - nervous before, dejected and angry after. :anguish:

Tbh I'm really looking forward to it, as I know it will feel like I used to feel about matches, nervous before, during and ecstatic if we win.

I know what you mean, though, it'll at least provoke some sort of emotion :lol:

Yeah - I get that.

For once, a game has a bit of a meaning.

I didn't even react when Stoke equalised yesterday. A meh shrug was about all I could muster.

It's written in the stars that this fucking cretin turns us over.

Would love for Charver just to go full on gung-ho attack, KK style, and see how Mr Negative deals with it.

He'd probably pull down his pants, bent over and rub the lube over his ring and get prepared for the raping right there on the touch line. The fucking cunt needs us to beat him heavily and for one of our players to smack him one in the face during the celebrations. There is no end to my hated of him.

i think they're going to fucking batter us for some reason

I don't, Pardew was always shite in pressure games like the derby, so I'm hoping he'll have instilled that fear into the Palace team by Wednesday. It just depends on if he's had enough time to work his voodoo by then, they still seem remarkably full of hope.

i think they're going to fucking batter us for some reason

I don't, Pardew was always shite in pressure games like the derby, so I'm hoping he'll have instilled that fear into the Palace team by Wednesday. It just depends on if he's had enough time to work his voodoo by then, they still seem remarkably full of hope.

He's got the right type of plodders to execute his plan now though. I think they'll be straight in about us from the kick off pressing us back, and I think we'll fold.