Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

Dodgy midfield but pleased to see Perez, Cabella and Cisse all in the same side. Perez in particular should benefit from having somebody to play off. Is it a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1?

I would assume we'll line up like this:

Back 5

Sissoko Colback

Cabella                Ayoze      Gouffran

Cissé

Dodgy midfield but pleased to see Perez, Cabella and Cisse all in the same side. Perez in particular should benefit from having somebody to play off. Is it a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1?

Back 5

Sissoko Colback

Cissé

A lot of creativity in there. Hope we can pull it off tonight.

Almost every single time we've played against Hangeland we've resorted to smashing it hit and long and he's won every header comfortably. It'll be interesting to see if Carver tries something different to limit 'the Williamson' down the middle to Cisse. God forbid we may even try and play it through midfield tonight. 

Back 5

Sissoko Colback

Cissé

A lot of creativity in there. Hope we can pull it off tonight.

Creativity definitely isn't the word for me like.

Gouffran not total shit since he's no longer tied to left back with bungee cord. Two goals since Pardew left.

Anyway we have a more attacking line-up and Pardew has reverted to type by all appearances, flair/skill on the bench and cloggers to the fore. Fingers crossed.

Gouffran not total shit since he's no longer tied to left back with bungee cord. Two goals since Pardew left.

Anyway we have a more attacking line-up and Pardew has reverted to type by all appearances, flair/skill on the bench and cloggers to the fore. Fingers crossed.

:thup: Refuse to write of Gouffran, he's a solid player who got absolutely Pardewed more than anyone else on the team. He seems capable of reversing the Pardew curse, so I'm happy to give him a chance to do so.