Man City 5-0 NUFC - 21/2/15 "Match" thread - Post match reaction from p. 1

Dave

There must be chance we could go down this season?

considering the only what are maybe winnable fixtures between now and the end of april are villa and sunderland then yes I'd say theres a reasonable chance

Really think Carvdew will be any more successful at beating the mackems?

Doesn't matter, he'll be in an Easter egg coma by kick off anyway.

I'd rather we just went down and fucking stayed there until the fat cunt fucks off, league 2 will do me.

I'm of a similar feeling. Gone from loving to loathing NUFC. Hoping they lose every game, suffer a glut of injuries and lose their precious TV deal.

I'd rather we just went down and f***ing stayed there until the fat c*** f***s off, league 2 will do me.

I'm of a similar feeling. Gone from loving to loathing NUFC. Hoping they lose every game, suffer a glut of injuries and lose their precious TV deal.

Seeing back to back relegations would be horrible, but worth it in the long run if he did leave, the alternative is permanent nothingness.

A lot of our players have hearts the size of peas. Has any other team been thrashed as often as we have in the last few seasons?

This club is a disgrace.

This metaphor has been made at least 3 times today and it needs to not be made again. Not because it's wrong, but because it's a stupid fucking metaphor.

I'd rather we just went down and fucking stayed there until the fat cunt fucks off, league 2 will do me.

100% what's the fucking point in being in it to be nowt more than an advert and a shit Alton towers family day out?

I'd rather we just went down and f***ing stayed there until the fat c*** f***s off, league 2 will do me.

This.

It'll not cost me a single penny if Newcastle go down, but it'll cost fatty tens of millions.

That's fine by me.

A lot of our players have hearts the size of peas. Has any other team been thrashed as often as we have in the last few seasons?

This club is a disgrace.

This metaphor has been made at least 3 times today and it needs to not be made again. Not because it's wrong, but because it's a stupid fucking metaphor.

ok they're spineless cowards who when the slightest thing goes against them they vanish into thin air