The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Shite today. Disillusioned with the club at the minute. Don't deserve my hard earned money playing like that.

Fuck off man :lol:

He's got a point they've only won 9 of the last 13.

Thought Michael Oliver put on one of the best refereeing displays I've seen today, agreed with every decision he made.

On a similar note, what an absolute masterclass in defending from John Terry today.

Anyone see Shearer and Savage talking about the Fabregas dive on MotD 2 before? Shearer looked like he wanted to knock seven bells out of him. :lol:

The BBC would like to make it clear that Mr Shearer has not threatened to knock seven bells out of anyone in the studio.

Thought Michael Oliver put on one of the best refereeing displays I've seen today, agreed with every decision he made.

On a similar note, what an absolute masterclass in defending from John Terry today.

The Ospina one was a blatant penalty IMO, that was a big mistake.

The way I see it, he had the advantage with the shot and Bellerin made a good clearance. You can argue it was mental keeping, yes, but once he's got the effort on goal you can't bring it back for a pen.

Guest palnese

The way I see it, he had the advantage with the shot and Bellerin made a good clearance. You can argue it was mental keeping, yes, but once he's got the effort on goal you can't bring it back for a pen.

Of course you can. Stonewall pen.

I'm not sure he's a particularly good defender, great going forward mind. Montoya is limited but I've always thought he was a solid enough defender in comparison.

Montoya isn't solid at anything.

If Bournmouth win tonight then they are up. With only a game left only Boro would be able to catch them on points, but it would require at least a 17 goal swing in favour of Boro.

Howeay Bournmouth.

If Bournmouth win tonight then they are up. With only a game left only Boro would be able to catch them on points, but it would require at least a 17 goal swing in favour of Boro.

Howeay Bournmouth.

Ha ha ha. Very good!