The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I'll be slightly amused if Liverpool lose this game tbf.

I'll be fucking heyugely amused. And vicariously happy for Brummie. But ambivalent because of those bedsheet wankers, although we have some too. I'm all over the place on this one. OK, Yeah, go Brummie, he's a nice guy. Villa all the way.

:lol: Up for Villa. We love the underdog. They're even second in alphabetical order. Apparently the wife's first match was in the Holte end with some bloke. I've dragged her along since to ours, but she remembers. She kinda likes Villa, might watch the Cup Final for the first time in years.

Fuck. Me,

What a fucking day I've had. I am so glad I fluked a freebie for that. What a fucking brilliant day out that was.

Just brilliant.

Pleased for you mate but now may not be the best time. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Shit, sorry, genuinely didn't realsed you'd played today.

It's fine, our team didn't realise either. Weeeeeeeeey.

Fuck. Me,

What a fucking day I've had. I am so glad I fluked a freebie for that. What a fucking brilliant day out that was.

Just brilliant.

Told you Sherwood would see you reet. You can like him or hate him but he's a winner and he seems to be able to transmit that mentality to his players.

Why the f*** did MOTD just link Klopp to West Ham

New (free) stadium could be the making of them, worryingly. Hopefully it will be a soulless, barren waste, but it might just work.

How will it help do you think? All I can see is a worse atmosphere and maybe stealing a few young fans from Leyton Orient.