NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest dazzanufc1892

Really like them all. I prefer more white than black on the kit. Love the Castore logo too

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Our home kit should always be more black than white, a la 1993-95, 2001-03 or 2017-18. That concept is awful. Like the change kits though.

The best of our home kits have always been the traditional and straight up black and white shirts - the home kits from the 1980s to 1990. 1993-1997. 1999-2001 (sans white socks as the main), 2003-2005, 2009-2010, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 (sans white socks as main).  When we go too much black it doesn't seem to work right IMO. RE: socks, i always loved seeing us wear white socks at Man United so we wear our home shirt, or wearing white shorts and white socks in European competitions away from home under SBR and even in the Entertainers era. 

If Castore want to get people on board fast, just make the first kit a pure homage to 1995-1997 or 1993-1995. Grandad collar, or black collar. Black shorts. Black socks with a white foldover or plain black socks. 

Edited by Kanji

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

The best of our home kits have always been the traditional and straight up black and white shirts - the home kits from the 1980s to 1990. 1993-1997. 1999-2001 (sans white socks as the main), 2003-2005, 2009-2010, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 (sans white socks as main).  When we go too much black it doesn't seem to work right IMO. RE: socks, i always loved seeing us wear white socks at Man United so we wear our home shirt, or wearing white shorts and white socks in European competitions away from home under SBR and even in the Entertainers era. 

If Castore want to get people on board fast, just make the first kit a pure homage to 1995-1997 or 1993-1995. Grandad collar, or black collar. Black shorts. Black socks with a white foldover or plain black socks. 

Personally love pure black and white with predominantly black trim, it's why I love the 1993-95 kit with the McEwans Lager sponsor, just a completely black and white kit. But yeah, to win fans over they just have to replicate 1995-97 tbf. Just recreate Juventus' 2017-18 kit with black shorts and they're sorted.

aye Adidas, the bastards...we were their premier club then, and they took our iconic look and gave it to Juve!

Yeah, simple black and white is the best, like you've said. Like its basically equal black and white with the black trim, as you say!

Is that a mockup by Chronincle or someone else? Needs more stripes but Im onboard for the grandad collar to return. Needs a better design though.

Edited by nufcjb