NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

strip seems basic enough assuming it's real, and obviously that's a step up from some of the shite we've had, but honestly how could they possibly make them look any cheaper?  you'd have to start making them out of recycled paper or something

That's just a mock up based on the information they've been given. Not saying it probably won't look cheap mind, this is Ashley and Puma working together.

White socks is the exact kind of change between kits that I love. I'd much rather that than unnecessary random stripes/spikes/blank backs/stupid colors.

Agree with the above. I also preferred the promotion shirt to this season, so I don't mind going a bit thicker on the stripes for a change. Should be no other colours in use than black and white though. Wish we would stick with a set of colours for one of the change shirts too, ideally yellow for me, maybe with green.

I want the white socks. Didnt Hullit think it was lucky? Could be this time around.

I remember him saying it was easier to pick out your own players in your peripheral vision or something. We then went on a shocking run til Xmas and Sir Bobby came in to save us.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I want the white socks. Didnt Hullit think it was lucky? Could be this time around.

I remember him saying it was easier to pick out your own players in your peripheral vision or something. We then went on a shocking run til Xmas and Sir Bobby came in to save us.

Didn't Bobby take over in September?

i've always loved watching us with white socks even pre-Gullit days when we occasionally wore them against the likes of Man Utd and Wimbledon. Loved last season's hooped one too. More white than black.

Personally though, that mock up of the shirt looks too similar to the current but with more white than black. I personally would like more black in the shirt with white socks.

Probably my favourite kit with white socks combo:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr9C7UtuIxU

I always loved the white shorts & socks combo with out kits to be honest. In particular the 2001-2003 home kit was probably my all-time favourite.

Probably my favourite too plus having it with white socks made us look smart tbh