NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

If it's a big white patch on the back of the homeshirt (which I think it will be) I dont see any point with the third one at all. When will we use it?

Should have gone for a yellow/green third kit instead imo.

No other Puma stripes shirt like that yet are there? Is there a small chance there may be stripes on the back? I would even settle for just the bottom half but as people have said if it is a plain white back as expected, then the third shirt is completely pointless.

Don't really like any of them, but even if I did they'd still be ruined by the shite sponsor.

Surely "not really liking" any of them is a huge step up on feeling physically sick when seeing them as per the last few

Guest chicken little

nice of us to use an anderlecht kit as our third, keep mitrovic and the chancellor sweet.

Those saying that looks like boca need their eyes tested. Nauseating colours.

Aye, much more of a purple orange affair. At least going off these mockups.

Although it's definitely worth bearing in mind little elements of the shirts will inevitably be a little inaccurate, including the colours. I might just pretend they're boca colours until the inevitably disappointing release day.

having rafa stay makes those kits suddenly look amazing. everything starting to look fucking great. wanna but all three at get rafa's name on the back.

put down the crack pipe  O0

The away kit looks pretty certain now as it's on that Todosobrecamisetas.com place. This even looks like a proper shot of it, pre wongaloided.

http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-internacional/inglaterra/nueva-camiseta-suplente-Newcastle_OLEIMA20160525_0163_28.jpg