NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Posted (edited)

Sell Bruno to break even you say?

Nah mate, we’ll release our new shirt, a couple of bits of training stuff, and casual wear. Then to finish it off, we’ll sell more trainers than Sports Direct.

Sell Bruno, haha, mate we’ve got Klarna payments for the next 2,937 months.

Edited by Stifler

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

They have release the YouTube video now. The white training tracksuit looks amazing.

Don't ask me why but I cried watching this video... honestly goosebumps all over.... phenomenonal job the promotional team with adidas done there, fuck it gonna bankrupt me self tomorrow getting me and the kids kitted out

Edited by GavMcEl

22 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

It's going to be very difficult not to bankrupt myself tomorrow 

Already told the wife to buckle up and get ready for no food shopping for a month

Posted (edited)

I really like the red tbh. I know there was a long time of shying away from it because of other teams, but it's part of our history and our coat of arms so I'm all for it. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

18 minutes ago, gdm said:

Not kit related but in that video when Sir Bobby is shouting well played. Fuckin class that 

I think something happened when he did that - was either a playing getting stick off the crowd or the team getting heat off the crowd

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I really like the red tbh. I know there was a long time of shying away from it because of other teams, but it's part of our history and our coat of arms so I'm all for it. 

I'd be really happy if the burgundy from the away kit just became a set colour and we just have different designs around it, and go as whacky as they like.

4 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Don't ask me why but I cried watching this video... honestly goosebumps all over.... phenomenonal job the promotional team with adidas done there, fuck it gonna bankrupt me self tomorrow getting me and the kids kitted out

It's ridiculous how good it is. I’ve shared it with anyone who might even give half a fuck and they've all been impressed, and thats without knowing about the Isak dogs and Shola Apple bike memes. 

3 minutes ago, Mikky said:

I think something happened when he did that - was either a playing getting stick off the crowd or the team getting heat off the crowd

Was full-time after 1-1 with Arsenal, the game when Robert was sent off.

2 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Yeah something sticks in my head but I can’t remember what. Something makes me think we had a man sent off or a bad decision and this was him at full time. Maybe I’m getting mixed up with when Robert gets sent off for not retreating at free kick and he does that interview after it 

1 minute ago, timnufc22 said:

Ha yeah that’s what I thought 

2 minutes ago, timnufc22 said:

Yes!! I knew that was SBR being angry with something 

3 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Also this jersey with the collar and the trefoil logo sweet lord that looks good 🤤🤤

Screenshot_20240606_220110_Facebook.jpg

Is that collar part of the shirt or another thing he's wearing underneath? Can see some patterns white stripes that make it looks like there's some good layering going on.

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

What’s the Isak dog thing?

Also, best song of the rapper to check out?

He was papped walking his dog in full training kit not long after he signed. Been memed to death.