NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

GPaweQ_WsAAaiXn.png

Maybe just my eyes, but that looks a brighter red than the images of Tino wearing posted earlier. Are these the same top? I'd guessed the Tino ones were closer to the bergundy of the alleged away hooped shirt.

image.png.8e1479797054f787dbc1964872ec0dd8.png

Just now, Hovagod said:

What’s the Isak dog thing?

Also, best song of the rapper to check out?

An account of Twitter/IG called memecastle United had a running gag last season using this pic of Isak walking his dog and kept adding dogs everytime we won. 

I thought I was going to get the replica version, but now I fear I might end up like Winston off Still game when he tries not to go into the bookies but he does anyway.

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

An account of Twitter/IG called memecastle United had a running gag last season using this pic of Isak walking his dog and kept adding dogs everytime we won. 

10 minutes ago, 54 said:

I'd be really happy if the burgundy from the away kit just became a set colour and we just have different designs around it, and go as whacky as they like.

Yeah, although I also think yellow and green is a classic that we should keep as well. Love my 92-93 umbro one.

2 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Maybe just my eyes, but that looks a brighter red than the images of Tino wearing posted earlier. Are these the same top? I'd guessed the Tino ones were closer to the bergundy of the alleged away hooped shirt.

Different top - the one Tino's in has a full length zip and is slightly baggier material. As for whether the colour's different it's hard to say as things can look suprisingly different dependent on lighting.

10 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Also this jersey with the collar and the trefoil logo sweet lord that looks good 🤤🤤

Screenshot_20240606_220110_Facebook.jpg

People are loving this but I can't get into imagined non-existent retro tops like this. Happy with retro-inspired training gear.

9 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Casisdead is a Toon fan? 

Yep. Has a track called Leon Best.

His social media has plenty of stuff toon related and footage of him at games.

7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Are people not allowed to smile in these photo shoots?  ☺️

Just now, Joe1984 said:

Are people not allowed to smile in these photo shoots?  ☺️

Might've been taken at the height of Eddie Howe making them ride the bench.

7 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

People are loving this but I can't get into imagined non-existent retro tops like this. Happy with retro-inspired training gear.

Gutted no Chabuddy G in it.

DuIv-FSXQAAz5H9.jpg

6 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Yep. Has a track called Leon Best.

His social media has plenty of stuff toon related and footage of him at games.

Aye did some digging. Had no idea. 

We belong with Adidas like, and vice versa. Some relationships are just symbiotic. I know it’s just a kit manufacturer but I’m getting 90s vibes when there was a real excitement around the kit launches.

8 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Might've been taken at the height of Eddie Howe making them ride the bench.

Right boys! We're gonna start with individual shoots. Lewis if you just go sit on that bench... 

1 hour ago, Playmaker said:

They have release the YouTube video now. The white training tracksuit looks amazing.

Shola on a bike eating an apple and isak walking a dog. They SM team really are on it like. 

Agree that the video was cool, loved Isak with the doberman. Home kit looks promising; seem to have hidden the fangs somewhat by making them black, which is a good thing cos they're mostly fucking stupid.

Training clobber is pretty uninteresting imo

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Hope the numbers and names on the back are in black again, especially given the back of the shirt.

The club websites has embedded PREMIER LEAGUE BLACK and PREMIER LEAGUE WHITE fonts, but not PREMIER LEAGUE RED. 

Normal fonts you just pick a colour separately but I’m guessing that’s not how it works for the PL font. 

This is nailed on proof we’re getting black letters IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

We belong with Adidas like, and vice versa. Some relationships are just symbiotic. I know it’s just a kit manufacturer but I’m getting 90s vibes when there was a real excitement around the kit launches.

Yeah it's a great advert, tapping back into the optimism of the Keegan & SBR days, linking the past & present, just selling the passion of a football club.

Even the meme references make the viewer feel 'in' on it as well, and the bit showing our Brazilians shows them becoming 'in' on that feeling too. It's very well done.

Imagine, it’s 8am tomorrow, you go on to either buy your shirt, or just have a look, then you notice it there, it’s there.

A long sleeved version.