NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Just now, Thorpinho said:

None of the trefoil stuff available yet then? Just a load of generic tops and the main kit it seems?

There’ll be a staggered launch over the summer, you’d imagine. Already know that away and third kits are arriving in July and August.

Just now, Thorpinho said:

None of the trefoil stuff available yet then? Just a load of generic tops and the main kit it seems?

The Retro stuff will release separately I think, possibly exclusively at END in the town.

2 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Not sure why Arsenal gets long sleeves and we dont. 

don't think we have elite club status as it would have appeared, maybe next season

thought it would be on adidas site too, prices seems reasonable for hoodies etc after castore, only disappointment is lack of long sleeves or pre match.  hey are going to stagger everything and milk gullible fools like me.

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Only get long sleeves if we qualified for Europe is what I heard. 

Europe spaces were decided 2 weeks ago..these shirts were made months ago..dont think thats the reason theres no long sleeve shirts

As boring as they might look, I'm pleased the shorts are basically plain black, with the 'fangs' down the arse cheeks also in black.

The players edition looks really nice, but the material looks too thin, and the club badge will come off when it gets included in the wrong wash, so I think I’ll stick with the normal edition.

In saying that, I’m not paying £80 for a shirt to have to pay another £4 for delivery. JD’ website seems to be having checkout problems, so can’t even order off them, and it’s not even up on the Adidas app yet.

Anyone heard about the limited addition tops? Cost 5m each, there was only 2 made and bought by a Mr Ghodoussi and a Mr Reuben.