NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 hour ago, Infinitely Content said:

Photoshop is a highly sophisticated tool. In the right hands, you can create something that is almost indistinguishable from real life.

Don't doubt this at all, I've seen some unreal photoshops I could've swore were real.

Was just shocked if anybody had gone to that length for a football kit, big business though especially with Chinese reproductions

Edited by NE27

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

The away kit is obviously invoking the Saudis, but that 3rd kit is invoking Ukraine for me like. Probably one of those things where if you're looking for it, you'll see it, but I do see it. 

We need this pov to be viral to counter balance the saudi thing

The only thing that puts me off with the home shirt is the collar. I know it's a nod to the 60's and 70's era but it just doesn't fit so well with the white outline in my opinion. I think a white button up collar would have maybe worked better with the black line in the middle.

I think the other 2 look decent enough, even if the badge on the 3rd kit is horrible.

I like them all, will likely get the home shirt for the first time in 11 years.

I like the 2 different materials on the shoulders of the navy shirt.

Tell iz the sponsor already man!

3 hours ago, bowlingcrofty said:

The look like mockups or even versions knocked up in China based on the leaks. It's pretty normal for the couterfeit factories to do that to try and get a run on the kits before their launches. The small detail problems - stitching, threads, weird positioning, are all pretty standard on the snidey versions.

The home kit as it appears in these images is definitely available to buy from China right now.

When do the strips normally come out? Literally paid no attention to them or had any intention of buying one over the last ten years or so for obvious reasons.

Edited by Geogaddi