NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, RS said:

Grown men fretting about a replica strip release?

In my opinion anyone over 15 should be prohibited from wearing one. It’s an awful look

image.jpeg.5dc453d007962059c27d7b1209e8279d.jpeg

I did buy one when I was 16, though in fairness I was more svelte back then.  Haven't bought one since.  Squeezing into one at 40 (as I am now) would lack dignity ... but, each to their own

Edited by TheBrownBottle

1 minute ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Fancy moaning about 40 year olds in toon tops in the era of women with cocks.

It has been known for women with cocks to also make me moan

4 hours ago, aa5773 said:

The sponsor's deal had been signed.

Mate spare us the “I’m ITK shite”. We’re going to know who the sponsor is soon so if you’re not putting your cards on the table then don’t bother posting shite like that. 

3 hours ago, Decky said:

Mate spare us the “I’m ITK shite”. We’re going to know who the sponsor is soon so if you’re not putting your cards on the table then don’t bother posting shite like that. 

:serious:

19 hours ago, aa5773 said:

Two of three: Saudia Airlines, Aramco, and/or Saudi Golf. Shirt and sleeve sponsor

7 minutes ago, aa5773 said:

I mean, the reason your full of shit is because IF we are changing sponsor then this decision has been made awhile ago. Castore will need a lot of time to design and produce a new shirt. 

If you are in fact ITK you can show and prove and tells us about yourself and how you come across such information. 

10 minutes ago, aa5773 said:

Again, you're listing three companies that half of NUFC twitter have been guessing will be sponsors since last October, and then saying it is 'two from three'.  You don't know anymore than the rest of us; and even if Saudia etc are the sponsor, it still doesn't mean that you knew - you've just accurately guessed what every budding Steve Wraith has too.

47 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Again, you're listing three companies that half of NUFC twitter have been guessing will be sponsors since last October, and then saying it is 'two from three'.  You don't know anymore than the rest of us; and even if Saudia etc are the sponsor, it still doesn't mean that you knew - you've just accurately guessed what every budding Steve Wraith has too.

Yeah, exactly this.

It's ITK bullshit bingo.

Vague

Anonymous account 

Based on existing rumours, nothing new

Always leave a get-out "Just what I've heard"/"Could still be wrong"

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

That’s wrong.

Saudia and Aramco were first rumoured since it was revealed that PIF were behind a takeover bid for us at the back end of 2019/beginning of 2020.

I honestly don't understand why so many are so desperate for it to be Aramco, etc.  Per PL rules, they can't do a crazy sponsorship deal in any case.  That being so, I'd actually prefer it wasn't one of the PIF companies who became sponsors - it would attract a shitload less attention

There's no benefit to the sponsor for it to be Aramco - global awareness for a company that doesn't sell direct to consumers anyway isn't going to make a difference. But Saudia / Saudi Golf/ Vision 2030 / NEOM all have benefits for the sponsor in needing awareness for these burgeoning projects. So it's way more likely to be one of these.