NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

Fair play to Puma like. If it wasn't for the sponsor, that's my favourite kit after 95/96.

That's how the back of the shirt should always look - not hard is it? I'm going to be royally pissed off when it gets replaced by a patch and a different colour when we change shirts next time.

Guest firetotheworks

I hope they keep them indefinitely tbh. I know we're already pretty identifiable by the black and white stripes, but I think the red numbers and names really solidifies it like.

Plus gold, which seems to be our go-to colour after black, is the tackiest shite in the world, I can't stand it.

The patch was nothing more than another cynical attempt to extract more money from the fans. We sell a lot of shirts to people who will buy them no matter what, let's make it so they're compelled to spend extra on a name and number.

Guest firetotheworks

The patch was nothing more than another cynical attempt to extract more money from the fans. We sell a lot of shirts to people who will buy them no matter what, let's make it so they're compelled to spend extra on a name and number.

:thup: and completely oblivious (until recently) to the really basic fact that more people will buy the shirt if it doesn't have the patch on it.

Looks brilliant with the red numbers/letters back... might have to get that shirt, like.

Was it 92/93 the last time we had red numbers (Barcode shirt, before the Asics Premiership shirt)?

Looks brilliant with the red numbers/letters back... might have to get that shirt, like.

Was it 92/93 the last time we had red numbers (Barcode shirt, before the Asics Premiership shirt)?

Yes but they were patched on the players versions, I think.

Guest firetotheworks

Yes but they were patched on the players versions, I think.

We had red names and numbers in 93/94 as well, but not in league matches at a guess. I definitely remember it on the back of the asics strip in certain matches.