NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Nah not at all, I got a proper one a few weeks ago and the quality of the material is excellent. DHGate is completely incomparable tbh.

Been beating this drum for ages. The kits from Castore have been pretty decent quality-wise. Is the grief they’re getting due to their service? 

2 hours ago, Anderson said:

For all the grief Castore get, their only misstep in terms of design has been the 'four' on their first effort. Main issue with the kits has always been the Fun88 logo.

Compare and contrast with Puma, which seemed to turn out shite that the work experience lad had scribble on the back of a sheet of A4.

I know they’re not an established brand and people will therefore assume ‘shit’ but I’ve really liked the look of pretty much everything they’ve produced for us.

11 minutes ago, christ said:

Compare and contrast with Puma, which seemed to turn out shite that the work experience lad had scribble on the back of a sheet of A4.

I know they’re not an established brand and people will therefore assume ‘shit’ but I’ve really liked the look of pretty much everything they’ve produced for us.

Their hit rate on home kits is 2 out of 3 imo. Probably 3/3 without Fun88 ruining the first one. Puma's was 2 or 3 out of 11 and adidas 2 or 3 out of 8 so they're doing alright. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

37 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Been beating this drum for ages. The kits from Castore have been pretty decent quality-wise. Is the grief they’re getting due to their service? 

People were getting sent completely different shirts. Or ones with no sponsors, or misaligned or fucked badges. Some people waited months for delivery or didn't even receive anything at all. Think a couple on here had training gear or something that just fell apart after a couple of washes too. 

Seems they have a big quality control issue as well as delivery/customer service problems. 

Some seem to swear by the quality but to me their whole operation seems to be done on the cheap whilst charging premium prices. 

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

People were getting sent completely different shirts. Or ones with no sponsors, or misaligned or fucked badges. Some people waited months for delivery or didn't even receive anything at all. Think a couple on here had training gear or something that just fell apart after a couple of washes too. 

Seems they have a big quality control issue as well as delivery/customer service problems. 

Some seem to swear by the quality but to me their whole operation seems to be done on the cheap whilst charging premium prices. 

I've ordered 6/7 things from Castore for both NUFC and England Cricket, and quality wise each of them have been top quality, and better then anything Puma ever did, so I always find it weird when people complain as it's just not the experience I've had.

They do have issues with delivery mind, it took one top 6/8 weeks to arrive at one point.

36 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think Castore is crap and their design is generally poor, but these look excellent. Maybe they're learning :lol:

Yeah, maybe they're just getting a little more pressure from the club to actually produce something that resembles quality. I can't imagine anyone at the club pre-takeover gave a shit about anything they produced.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Yeah, maybe they're just getting a little more pressure from the club to actually produce something that resembles quality. I can't imagine anyone at the club pre-takeover gave a shit about anything they produced.

Yeah, great point. No doubt Ashley chose the cheapest possible options. 

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Have they fucked up the photoshop with Bruno? Thin black stripe around the armpit and there doesn’t appear to be one on the other two? 

I think this is an actual shirt, so the black under the arms on Bruno's is wider than Trips' and continues up to the shoulder. You can see the stripe on the sleeve on Trips' doesn't align with the one on the shirt too.

Best not to get this deep into it :D

Really nice stuff.  Simple design and a sponsor that fits into the colour scheme of the kit. Not difficult really but one of the few times they've managed to get it right.

Won't be buying it as I've definitely got my eye on the green kit when that gets released but I dare say this could be our best selling home kit in the last 30 years. 

2 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Yeah

Clarified earlier.

My sister said she knows Daisy’s mam.

I remember her telling me that she was 1 of the first in the squad to be given a professional contract by the club.

You all must be immensely proud, and Daisy seems to be what football is all about. Young girls and boys playing for their home team, something Ashley had no interest in doing for the women’s team.

Edited by Stifler

Ordered this years pro shirt in the sale the other day, they’ve sent the wrong size and it’s now totally sold out. Wonder how quick I’ll get my money back :lol: 

53 minutes ago, NSG said:

Ordered this years pro shirt in the sale the other day, they’ve sent the wrong size and it’s now totally sold out. Wonder how quick I’ll get my money back :lol: 

What size did you get sent

if you haven’t sent it back yet perhaps it’d be easier / quicker to sell it here

if its xl let me know :)