NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Any one see the article on footyheadlines.com, says that Castore are deffo doing next seasons kits , the home is based on the "84" kit apparently, and the away is sticking with the Saudi theme this time green with white trim.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/03/newcastle-united-23-24-home-third-kits.html?m=1

"Thanks to @ToonMouthTyne and @agbnufc_ for the info." :icon_puke_l:

Add a bit of dark blue and it won't look like a Saudi kit too much, more like our kits in the past. However, since the main aim is to make us look like Saudi, so I think, it's pretty much nailed on looking like the 1st one. Would soften the blow if we had adidas instead of Castore making it. 

What do you lot think of your current badge? did you like your previous two more? It seems like a trend for clubs to go for circular badges right now. Would you mind having your old magpie badge?

Edited by BrianSwan

3 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

What do you lot think of your current badge? did you like your previous two more? It seems like a trend for clubs to go for circular badges right now. Would you mind having your old magpie badge?

I reckon it'll be changed with two seasons like. 

5 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

I love the circular Magpie badge.  Personally, I prefer the city coat of arms but you can’t make coin off it.  Ultimately though the club crest doesn’t really bother me too much one way or another - I’m ok with the current one, ok with it being changed.  

1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

I reckon it'll be changed with two seasons like. 

Clubs change to circular badges to make production costs lower, so I have no doubt we'll be doing that sooner rather than later too as we seem to want to generate as much funds as possible to skirt around FFP rules.

9 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

Absolutely love the current badge, would hate to change it

I love our current crest but can 100% see it being changed sooner rather than later.

Bristol city is one of the few that stand out for me as being a positive change from old fashioned coat of arms to a modern take.

If they knock up a few variants and stick it out to vote id be happy.

11 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

I'm up for changing it but only to the extent that it's cleaned up and modernised slightly (see below - I'd be delighted if we adopted Ash Willerton's design). I don't like the old badges at all bar the original city crest-looking one. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbiWY6isPov/?igshid=OGY3MTdmODg=

Screenshot_20220608-092525_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f2b58ab80ed73db0e0d7441dbcf1b7a7.jpgScreenshot_20221012_183810.thumb.jpg.05eceb8a7f61a8f031d53a445974308b.jpg