NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Yet another release by Castore today

"Available now - and worn by the travelling Magpies themselves, we're happy to introduce our brand new, limited edition, Travel Range."

:facepalm:

Hahaha, absolutely bang average and unbelievably ordinary. What's limited edition about it?

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/collections/limited-edition-travel

TBH… even though they’re total shit I prefer them to something they’ve attempted to design like that dire 130 years top. 

Anyway, we have to get rid of them ASAP. Really annoying not being able to buy any stuff when we’re this good. 

It could deffo be something like that, but looking at the badge it looks fake mock-up. Also Fun88 is still on the front and not whatever sponsor we have next season.

Obviously Fun88 won't be our shirt sponsor next season but what are the chances we'll actually be able to get rid of Castore? I seem to remember they signed a pretty lengthy deal.

Edited by Mazzy

2 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Obviously Fun88 won't be our shirt sponsor next season but what are the chances we'll actually be able to get rid of Castore? I seem to remember they signed a pretty lengthy deal.

was a 6 year deal when we signed, think they have three years left with next season