NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

15 hours ago, Consettmag said:

Does anyone know  if the clubshop has the Champions league name and numbers yet, or know when they likely to have them.

I asked last week and was told they expect them "sometime next month"

16 hours ago, Consettmag said:

Does anyone know  if the clubshop has the Champions league name and numbers yet, or know when they likely to have them.

Not yet, sign up a day or two ago saying waiting for UEFA to confirm 

8 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

I ordered the new top last Saturday morning got a confirmation email then fuck all since. Any decent seller would provide tracking update but not Castore 

They weren’t bad this time around. Compared to the six weeks last year I got the home shirt from order to delivered in one week. 

18 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Feel for those who jumped the gun with prem numbers and Champ badges.

To be fair to the shop staff, they did say that the UCL stuff wasn't available yet, and you could still pay and come back to have it printed once they had stock.

16 hours ago, pedro111 said:

Any dhgate specials arriving yet? Eager to see the early quality of them.

Have to say, I did order one (£11 delivered, can't justify £70 for a footy top).

Said delivery would be back end August/Early September, so guessing whislt they had them listed, they needed time to get the real thing in hand, to be able to copy it.

The DHGate home shirt I bought last season was great in fairness, with its slight differences only noticeable when it was held next to a genuine one (bought for £20 last month).

On 13/06/2023 at 14:40, HaydnNUFC said:

Has Whitley mag vanished now after he hilariously outed himself as a huge Tory? Probably doesn't want to mix with us looney lefties anymore.

Stick to getting your picture taken with Adam P daft lad.

Edited by Whitley mag

Knowt more cringe than seeing people argue and label others right or left over political parties that are all out of touch with the poor and working class. You know no one’s background, upbringing, environment or struggles. 

anyways, I wonder when they’re releasing the 2nd/third kit? 

Wife ordered 2 tops from shite direct on Wednesday night. £69.99 each with name and number. £4.95 delivery and arrived yesterday.  Would say this is excellent stuff aside from remembering that sausage fingers ruined a generation or more of the club hence us playing catch up. 

Haven’t bought a kit in ages and mine and my lad’s comes in on Monday. I’m going to have it wrapped up for him for when we head to Philly for the friendly match later next month. He’s going to be so fucking happy. 

2 hours ago, Sir Toon said:

Wife ordered 2 tops from shite direct on Wednesday night. £69.99 each with name and number. £4.95 delivery and arrived yesterday.  Would say this is excellent stuff aside from remembering that sausage fingers ruined a generation or more of the club hence us playing catch up. 

Interesting how he seems to have much better access to stock. I also seem

to remember last year he had access to the official name and number printing before the club shop and at a cheaper price. 

Edited by FLUMPO235

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Haven’t bought a kit in ages and mine and my lad’s comes in on Monday. I’m going to have it wrapped up for him for when we head to Philly for the friendly match later next month. He’s going to be so fucking happy. 

still no sign of dispatch on mine 😭

send me your boys shirt and I’ll send you mine when it arrives?

My shirt ordered last Saturday was handed over to Evri yesterday and in my hands just now. The bar was low due to what I've read on here but reasonably impressed.

Maybe it's just the drivers in my area but don't think I've ever had a problem with Evri tbh.

8 hours ago, Sir Toon said:

divorce her

3 hours ago, wormy said:

My shirt ordered last Saturday was handed over to Evri yesterday and in my hands just now. The bar was low due to what I've read on here but reasonably impressed.

Maybe it's just the drivers in my area but don't think I've ever had a problem with Evri tbh.

Did you get a email from the club shop telling you that? 

37 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Did you get a email from the club shop telling you that? 

Didn't receive anything between last Saturday's order confirmation and then a club shop email yesterday saying it was on the way with the Evri tracking number. 

5 hours ago, wormy said:

Yourself or any one else who has the new jersey ? Is it the same fitting as last seasons I.e having to go 2 sizes up ? Lol

1 minute ago, GavMcEl said:

Yourself or any one else who has the new jersey ? Is it the same fitting as last seasons I.e having to go 2 sizes up ? Lol

I would still go one size up to your usual but considering what I've seen others say I was quite surprised at how relatively loose it was.

I'm a medium when I'm not a fat fuck so I got a large with the intention I'd work toward fitting in it. I could imagine others would leave the house with how it looked but I'm just a tad too self-conscious. :lol: