NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

26 minutes ago, astraguy said:

where do the soccer03 shirts come from country-wise? royal mail has been awaiting the item since last tuesday

Mine was 2 weeks on the dot, same as @midds

Quality is fine for £13. The sponsor sticker is a little bit creased/damaged on the far left side. Some of the stitching isn't great. Name & number printing is spot on.

I think for a kids kit (4½ y/o) that she'll probably grow out of before the end of the season I'm more than happy for <£15

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

This is why we can’t spend £400m on players. Because you guys keep buying fakes!

Snide central. We could be going full Boehly if our knockoff merchants were paying their way.

46 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

This is why we can’t spend £400m on players. Because you guys keep buying fakes!

Still think we should do a one off special shirt with a run of only 100. Price £1m each, I’m sure there are many wealthy fans in Saudi who would fancy one.

:whistle:

nothing to see here prem league or toxic 6, not our fault Saudi based toon fans are wealthy shirt fanatics. 

1 hour ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

For the soccer03 crew, has anyone ordered an infant kit? I’ve got a 4 and 5 year old and assuming they will need 5-6 and 7-8 as they will size a little small?

also do the infant kits from there come with shorts as they are pictured or is it just shirts?

tia

Bairns kits from soccer03 come with shorts too. 

10 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

For the soccer03 crew, has anyone ordered an infant kit? I’ve got a 4 and 5 year old and assuming they will need 5-6 and 7-8 as they will size a little small?

also do the infant kits from there come with shorts as they are pictured or is it just shirts?

tia

I got size 18 (4-5 years) for my 4 1/2 year old daughter and it was a little too big if anything. And yes it comes with shorts which are pretty good quality.

Finally got the delivery from Tomato22. Took about 10 weeks. Thankfully the kids home and away strips are spot on but the away adult top he sent me is pure dogshit. Terrible stitching on the collar and horrible wrong shade sela sponsor. I'm just glad the bairns strips are good!

Looking forward to watching that later. I've seen that guy on TikTok talking about the obscene price of kits and going through the quality of kits before. Last season I remember him saying that the Villa Castore kit was miles better quality than ours. 

46 minutes ago, Orphanage said:

Apologies if this has been posted before

That burgundy and blue kit looks fake, colours aren’t right and the collar colour was cream. As an aside I played centre forward for a team that had the home and away Greenall’s 1st team kits as our kit (Newcastle 1st team had used them them the season before). We played a few times at Benwell and I scored a hat trick in my 1st game wearing the Number 9 shirt. Claim to fame right there.

Edited by Tsunami

6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

That burgundy and blue kit looks fake, colours aren’t right and the collar colour was cream. As an aside I played centre forward for a team that had the home and away Greenall’s 1st team kits as our kit (Newcastle 1st team had used them them the season before). We played a few times at Benwell and I scored a hat trick in my 1st game wearing the Number 9 shirt. Claim to fame right there.

Glipton Grasshoppers ? 

9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Think it's just the lighting/color work in most shots that makes it look white. Looks alright here:

bilde.thumb.png.5d90096de3a6f9b61c9d99a5710aa8f1.png