NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

God, make it so.

image.png.7bbb348e44254528ae1ed0818dd7918d.png

First keeper jersey I ever got.

Went to get 'HISLOP' printed on the back. Fucking place was out of the letter P.

Older brother suggested getting his first name on there instead.

And here we are :lol:

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

So what do you think it's worth 60 million a year? 

Man utd was roughly 100 million a year. 

Arsenal is £60m. Spurs is £30m. Hopefully we’ll be inbetween I guess.

3 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I hope they go simple and retro rather than contemporary and new. 

Basically re-releasing Juve 17-18 with our badge and Sela would sell insane amounts. Adidas should also seriously consider bringing back the Trefoil on football kits, it looks class and it's iconic.

Sounds a bit extravagant in these days where every logo/badge must be severely dumbed down. 

(Obviously I agree)

Sept 1st seems like an incredibly early announcement of a new deal. Usually current sponsors/manufacturers deals have to run out (or be very close to ending) before a new one is announced. 

I have a strange feeling we'll also be getting a new crest to go with the deal. 

Edited by Izakaya

Delighted adidas is coming back tbh, as someone said earlier, adidas and Newcastle just go so we'll together.... hope to God they follow suit what they've done for arsenal and man utd and re issue old jerseys/training gear from the 90s

What a fuck you to Castore to start promoting this new partnership almost a year in advance. 

I’m glad Adidas is back but mainly because of what it means commercially. Between the existing deal and the money left on the table with Castore not being able to produce shirts and not sending anything on the US tour it’s a joke. I look forward to the spring of 2026 when we see exactly how much additional income this brought in. [emoji38]

9 hours ago, NE27 said:

Had that hat, and that coat.

Was always bedecked in everything Newcastle as a youngin.

Please don't fuck this Adidas man, the potential is just too huge.

I had the padded burgundy one from the season before.  That may still the warmest coat I’ve ever had 

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

None of the ‘related party’ shite either.  Whatever comes in the PL won’t be able to overrule. 

Hence why I literally can’t wait :lol:

instead of being annoyed by supporters crying about us, I’d rather it be some entertainment. 

5 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Sept 1st seems like an incredibly early announcement of a new deal. Usually current sponsors/manufacturers deals have to run out (or be very close to ending) before a new one is announced. 

The new fan engagement charter said they couldn’t change the crest without consultation with the fanbase/fan advisory board.

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

None of the ‘related party’ shite either.  Whatever comes in the PL won’t be able to overrule. 

Every commercial deal over £1m has to be approved by the Premier League, regardless of it being being owner related or not, that’s how Chelsea’s shirt sponsorship was rejected.

33 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Every commercial deal over £1m has to be approved by the Premier League, regardless of it being being owner related or not, that’s how Chelsea’s shirt sponsorship was rejected.

That was rejected as Paramount a broadcaster were too similar to SKY who are the leagues UK & Ireland broadcast partner. They would have no grounds to reject Adidas.

7 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Union Berlin’s deal with adidas was announced over a year in advance. In any case, fuck Castore. 

13 hours ago, Shak said:

Went to get 'HISLOP' printed on the back. Fucking place was out of the letter P.

Missing an a as well were they?

14 hours ago, Shak said:

You got your brother's first name on it? Weird choice.