NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Can only presume that the club are really pissed off with Castore to be announcing the manufacturer change like this mid contract. I expect they have been reasonable trying to exit early and Castore have told them to get fucked

19 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Can only presume that the club are really pissed off with Castore to be announcing the manufacturer change like this mid contract. I expect they have been reasonable trying to exit early and Castore have told them to get fucked

It's deffo been timed to coincide with the last episode of the Amazon doc and the Adidas negotiations contained within

It's creating a PR buzz for NUFC, Adidas and Amazon and none of them are likely to give a shit what a bargain basement brand like Castore think

Like putting a framed pic of your fit new lass on the mantlepiece before your soon to be ex-lass has even cleared her jarmies from your bedroom cupboard. Savage.

Edited by bobbydazzla

6 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

It's deffo been timed to coincide with the last episode of the Amazon doc and the Adidas negotiations contained within

It's creating a PR buzz for NUFC, Adidas and Amazon and none of them are likely to give a shit what a bargain basement brand like Castore think

Like putting a framed pic of your fit new lass on the mantlepiece before your soon to be ex-lass has even cleared her jarmies from your bedroom cupboard. Savage.

Wonder if it affects the sales of this season's gear. Obviously there's always going to be a new kit next season, but putting it in people's heads when the current one has only be out for a couple of months might have an impact.

Not that it particularly matters given the shite deal we're on with Castore.

Think the shite Castore supply chain and product quality combined with the ease of buying DHGate knock offs will have already hit 23-24 shirt sales in a big way

If I wanted a shirt I’d buy from Adidas or Nike with confidence, even though football kit is massively overpriced.

I wouldn’t give Castore any of my cash for any of their products 

Edited by bobbydazzla

30 minutes ago, LeeB said:

Wonder if it affects the sales of this season's gear. Obviously there's always going to be a new kit next season, but putting it in people's heads when the current one has only be out for a couple of months might have an impact.

Not that it particularly matters given the shite deal we're on with Castore.

What gear, most of it is out of stock or didn’t even release 

It'd be canny if they'd start doing Brown Ale on draught again in there as part of the announcement. Was actually a lovely pint and much better than the shite they put in the bottles.

Shame Heineken discontinued it. 

:milner:

8 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

It'd be canny if they'd start doing Brown Ale on draught again in there as part of the announcement. Was actually a lovely pint and much better than the shite they put in the bottles.

Shame Heineken discontinued it. 

:milner:

Trent House used to have Exhibition on not that long ago as well. Heineken must have fucked all the other S&N beers off besides bottles of Derg. Shame, like.

1 hour ago, geordie_b said:

I think you could be right there but god knows what the supply and demand is going to be like for the rest of the season. 

Not that it could get much worse!

24 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

What a pisser Amazon fucking up that episode was man [emoji38] assuming this would've been planned for a while, would have been a pretty cool teaser.

I don’t believe they were released by “accident” for one minute! That was the teaser [emoji38]

3 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Feels more savage than that, more like castore asking why this tastes funny and us saying, oh yeah, finish up and then I have to tell you something about adidas. 

12 hours ago, Kanji said:

Ya, I don't think we make much off the Castore sales, otherwise the club are just torpedoing the entire deal here with this adidas stuff :lol: 

We'll be making even less anyway, as Castore can't even supply the demand!