NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Nah.  Being invisible would only be good if you could turn it on and off and then you'd have a right cock on trying to avoid stuff.  If you want a superpower, flying is the way to go.

2 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Nah.  Being invisible would only be good if you could turn it on and off and then you'd have a right cock on trying to avoid stuff.  If you want a superpower, flying is the way to go.

Strongly disagree

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'm pleased they're paying us a lot of money because I'm not impressed with some of their offerings.

how do you know what the offerings are yet? they haven't been released

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Club shop selling Blackout Training Gear with 75% off with code OUT50 and free delivery until Monday. 

Got the away anthem jacket for £25. Probably the biggest thing I'll miss about Castore, the home and away ones were lovely every season. 

I just ordered the blackout shorts, trousers and shirt with the heavy discount! First time I've bought anything official in about 10 years! 

7 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

I just ordered the blackout shorts, trousers and shirt with the heavy discount! First time I've bought anything official in about 10 years! 

Yeah, I needed a hoodie and some track pants. £35 for the pair is an absolute no brainer.

6 hours ago, pedro111 said:

Is there a discount code ?

7 hours ago, TBG said:

Someone just chopped the sleeves of the proper one? It might have been a random Tuesday release but can't remember this as part of the Champs League range.

2023-24-newcastle-castore-stad-64773-1.j

https://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/2023-24-newcastle-castore-stadium-1-4-zip-top-bnib/64773?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwudexBhDKARIsAI-GWYULHynpLAJXPA8S0v40RCY5PLyBn9-h9VM8ZCIZbxn-aCvDXnXzB2gaAnH2EALw_wcB

The sleeves are there, they're just folded over. Bit of an optical illusion going on there. 

Use Out50 for Blackout gear or extra15 for anything else. I’ve just also bit the bullet on the stadium jacket at around £100 off rrp using extra15 and free shipping. 

Took us to win today with Aberdeen and Monaco so got it for nowt tbh. What’s not to like.

Anyone heard when the likely reveal is for the kits? Given the court case with that fat fucking pig said 7th June for the home one, it can’t be long before they start marketing it and opening up pre-orders. Got a 15% off adidas voucher that’s been earmarked for discounting the inevitable splurge.

Don't think it will.be before the season ends. Castore won't let it happen. So perhaps until the end of the month. 1 June perhaps for a week of buildup before it is officially released?

59 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Don't think it will.be before the season ends. Castore won't let it happen. So perhaps until the end of the month. 1 June perhaps for a week of buildup before it is officially released?

Makes sense. Only 10 days until the last game anyway so hardly a long stint. Imagine Castore might want to eke out the Aussie tour too.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Anyone heard when the likely reveal is for the kits? Given the court case with that fat fucking pig said 7th June for the home one, it can’t be long before they start marketing it and opening up pre-orders. Got a 15% off adidas voucher that’s been earmarked for discounting the inevitable splurge.

Adidas were filming kit launch promo vids with players last week, I seen them in N Shields whilst walking the durg 

So I’d imagine reveal is at least a week or two away as they’ll need to edit, get sign off etc  

Edited by bobbydazzla

29 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Makes sense. Only 10 days until the last game anyway so hardly a long stint. Imagine Castore might want to eke out the Aussie tour too.

Nah I'm sure contracts end the day the season ends. If anything us aussies will be the first to be able to buy the new kit