NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Are Aramco most likely to be our sponsor post takeover?

Could be anyone. PIF own 70% of Saudi Telecom, so it could be them as well. A telecom company would be a lot better than an oil company. You aren’t getting people buying oil because they saw an advert, but you’ll get someone in Saudi Arabia getting a phone because they saw an advert on a Newcastle shirt.

It could also be the Saudi airline as well.

Are Aramco most likely to be our sponsor post takeover?

Could be anyone. PIF own 70% of Saudi Telecom, so it could be them as well. A telecom company would be a lot better than an oil company. You aren’t getting people buying oil because they saw an advert, but you’ll get someone in Saudi Arabia getting a phone because they saw an advert on a Newcastle shirt.

It could also be the Saudi airline as well.

Would suspect the airline, or possibly Sabic

The blue star 93/94 was iconic

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Newcastle Blue Stars kit? Very nostalgic. Even their new badge is very similar to the 1976-83 badge with the magpie and castle.

The blue star 93/94 was iconic

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Newcastle Blue Stars kit? Very nostalgic. Even their new badge is very similar to the 1976-83 badge with the magpie and castle.

Bloody aaaaful that crest. Hope we never ever change the current one.

Fun88 sign long term deal

Wonder if the new kits are close to being formally announced, if they're confirming the sponsor staying on?

See if there's anything formal on Puma staying on too, and how long.

Fun88 sign long term deal

Wonder if the new kits are close to being formally announced, if they're confirming the sponsor staying on?

See if there's anything formal on Puma staying on too, and how long.

I was wondering if the first time we see the new kit is at a takeover announcement. Not so sure now

Can't wait for the iron-on Aramco patch in a few weeks.

I remember them doing that when went from greenalls to s and n

Remember that, a solid black bar across the middle to cover the Greenalls, with the blue star in the middle.  My Mam stitched it on for me but it just looked wrong so I picked it off a few weeks later.  Started seeing a lass from Wickham whose Dad was John Gallagher's pools man, and he arranged for the same shirt to be signed by the squad.  He also arranged for me to go to John's house for a cuppa, as a shy 16 year old I was totally starstruck.

Remember that, a solid black bar across the middle to cover the Greenalls, with the blue star in the middle.  My Mam stitched it on for me but it just looked wrong so I picked it off a few weeks later.  Started seeing a lass from Wickham whose Dad was John Gallagher's pools man, and he arranged for the same shirt to be signed by the squad.  He also arranged for me to go to John's house for a cuppa, as a shy 16 year old I was totally starstruck.

Speaking of John Gallacher, he married a lass I used to go to school with, and sure they still live in the West End of Newcastle.

They did it in 11/12 as well when we went from Northern Rock to Virgin Money:

Virgin-Money-Newcastle-Shirt-2012.gif

Look at that :lol:

They did it in 11/12 as well when we went from Northern Rock to Virgin Money:

Virgin-Money-Newcastle-Shirt-2012.gif

Look at that :lol:

People actually went out and got their free patch over applied to their shirt as well.

I’m sure they sold the shirts for half a season with the patch on as well.