NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Unpopular opinion. A dark red trim looks far better than blue. The red numbering/lettering we have had in the past few years is far better than the gold, blue, and even blank patches we have had in years gone by. Keep it red.

All of these concepts (apart from the last one for me). Nectaaa.

Get the normal badge on the home one with the retro Nike logo and then you're talking. I quite like that last one, actually.

Get the normal badge on the home one with the retro Nike logo and then you're talking. I quite like that last one, actually.

Love the half and half one and the fact that it's just black and white. Would always be down for us to have a half and half kit for a season. The striped one, I like the blue apart from the crest being blue. Colours of a magpie are black, white and blue at the end of the day.

Love the half and half one and the fact that it's just black and white. Would always be down for us to have a half and half kit for a season. The striped one, I like the blue apart from the crest being blue. Colours of a magpie are black, white and blue at the end of the day.

That one-off we used in a friendly a few years ago was lush.

Blue has no place on the home strip. Black n White, that’s it.

Wrong. And we've had it before. As long as it's done right like that one^, it can be lush. However I do like kits that are just black and white, nothing else. No trim, different coloured numbers, different coloured sponsor. Basically like the 1993-95 home shirt with the McEwan's Lager sponsor. The half and half kit in that thread is that and it's class.

There's an article in today's Chronic about the Adidas Entertainers Kits...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-adidas-grandad-kit-18586343

Probably just short of stuff to write about, but would be great to think Adidas would come back onboard after a takeover and produce something similar!

Pretty much the definitive Newcastle kit. If the designers ignored the latest 'trends, styles, and research' and just flung out a copy of this every other year (as much as sponsor allows) they'd make plenty of cash, and no-one would be complaining of how crap it is.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-adidas-grandad-kit-18586343

Probably just short of stuff to write about, but would be great to think Adidas would come back onboard after a takeover and produce something similar!

Pretty much the definitive Newcastle kit. If the designers ignored the latest 'trends, styles, and research' and just flung out a copy of this every other year (as much as sponsor allows) they'd make plenty of cash, and no-one would be complaining of how crap it is.

Could probably shoehorn "Fun88" into a blue star with a bit of creativity without losing their identity

Guest godzilla

Could probably shoehorn "Fun88" into a blue star with a bit of creativity without losing their identity

They will be gone straight away if the takeover happens. Immediate massive sponsorship deal available from the off.

Are Aramco most likely to be our sponsor post takeover?

You would assume so, don’t think it will be difficult getting big commercial deals post takeover - quite a few companies will be queuing up I sense, especially shirt manufacturers - think of the revenue they could generate in the Middle East alone